• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hit Detection Explained Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   Hito]{iri (old) Icon

• LocationBelgium

Posted 16 August 2006 - 03:09 PM

Raider, I appreciate your work for us,

But, i think you've got into fight with Hybrid, well, if he points you , that your wrong about the Hit detection , c'mon be a man and admit it... no need to fight like litle chicks, I admit sometimes he can be a jerk , but act your age & just ignore it like i did sometimes.

So plz, if your wrong admit it , if he bugs you , let him be & ignore him...

Edit : He just pointed out that u where wrong , but he will also appreciate your work & support for the urban terror community...

#42 User is offline   Woekele Icon

•   former FS member   
    Public Relations
  • Account: woekele

Posted 16 August 2006 - 03:11 PM

Your opening post just came off a little too much like you knew it all better, thats why people react like they do.

I dont want to attack your or anything, cause I know you're a good guy to have around in the community. But I didnt like your remark about QA-people.

And the whole hybrid vs. Raider should just stay out of this imho ;)

#43 User is offline   Canacas (old) Icon

• LocationNorway

Posted 16 August 2006 - 03:15 PM

How about just singing kumbaya. We did that in another topic. However, somone realy needs to educate me (I am a forum newbie, yes) whats the whole QA-Team thingy?

Canacas.  :mrgreen:

#45 User is offline   Hito]{iri (old) Icon

• LocationBelgium

Posted 16 August 2006 - 03:18 PM

How about just singing kumbaya. We did that in another topic. However, somone realy needs to educate me (I am a forum newbie, yes) whats the whole QA-Team thingy?

QA-team = Quality Assurance team , those are the ppl that test the version in development

#46 User is offline   eLv (old) Icon

Posted 16 August 2006 - 03:24 PM

i do applogise but i cant stand people treating me like im an idiot. I would prefer if people conducted them selfs in a more proffesional manner, rather that hurting peoples feelings. It would be nice now and again to help each other. rather than which i find to be attacking.

But i do applogise if my tone got as i stated above unprofessional.

**this part is for hybrid whome everyone knows i got history with

Why you butting your face in a? Could you not at least take the moral high ground of "not being involved" for once just once hybrid. What can't you leave me alone.

**end of hybrid bit

Woekele i am sorry in deed for snapping at you, its not you, its the general feel i get from urban terror forums when trying to help people or just try in general. It doesnt happen to me anywhere else such as www.hidden-source.com a mod which im generating global stats for.

I agree with his feelings :] Stating 3.7 hitcode is fine and justifying the unhit with 'bad servers and msn/irc can affect hits' is so silly...

Normally when someone is unhit yes, you are unhit too (server load/bandwidth issues) but some guys are reliabily unhit, I mean on almost every server, every day, etc etc so there must be something wrong with hitcode in relation to cvars or particular connection characteristics (pl/pt connections for example =))..

Not considering when you try to hit someone not moving from his side in the head...You can even fire everything you have and you won't hit If you dont aim at the neck. Please tell me this is a load or bandwidth issue, maybe I have a mouse eating my ADSL line :)

eLv

#47 User is offline   Canacas (old) Icon

• LocationNorway

Posted 16 August 2006 - 03:28 PM

QA-team = Quality Assurance team , those are the ppl that test the version in development

Thanks for the swift-reply. I guess thats people like you and wook-(somthing). Is there a list of them, or? Not that it mather that much actualy  :mrgreen:

#48 User is offline   Hybridesque (old) Icon

• LocationBradford, UK

Posted 16 August 2006 - 03:31 PM

And we will have our work cut out in a couple of weeks.. and it won't be fun I assure you.  Testing lists, making sure every little thing works as it should, checking for missing assets.

#49 User is offline   Mauri (old) Icon

• LocationLisbon, Portugal

Posted 16 August 2006 - 03:58 PM

Thanks for the swift-reply. I guess thats people like you and wook-(somthing). Is there a list of them, or? Not that it mather that much actualy  :mrgreen:

Actually, there is a list, I'm not sure you can access it though if you don't have Q&A Forum privileges.

#50 User is offline   Hybridesque (old) Icon

• LocationBradford, UK

Posted 16 August 2006 - 05:19 PM

Nope, they can't access it unless they're in QA.

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942