• LocationNorrkoping, Sweden

Posted 16 May 2004 - 01:37 PM

The SR8 is NOT a railgun!!!

#13 Guest_UE|FinnY

Posted 16 May 2004 - 02:19 PM

well pld SID.! respect goes out to you all for this. brilliant work! :D

#14 Guest_Da3dalus

Posted 16 May 2004 - 04:25 PM

Apart from the removed boot, I like the changes :)

#15 User is offline   J0E (old) Icon

• LocationSweden

Posted 16 May 2004 - 04:35 PM

GJ SID! Yet another major succesful update! (I love Abbey2)

Abbey2 is a big hit, i love it :)

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   Scinner (old) Icon

Posted 16 May 2004 - 04:45 PM

for me this is the first release i like.. :lol: dont have to get used to it and feels good..i cant jump at all but its nice to see the guys who can jumping over walls etc..weapons feel good imo .so GG SID..only the nade bug is back but i am sure its fixed already ..no whine this time.. :wink:

#17 Guest_BloodOmen

Posted 16 May 2004 - 04:50 PM

im going to totally disagree... and say this version fucking blows.. you ruined everything good in the fucking game... you get rid of the boot.. so now you have to hold a knife... rediculous... next you ruin my fucking sr8...totally rediculous... and you even nerfed the spas... good job ruining the whole game in one version i must say... if i wanted to play counter strike i would go play counter strike... i liked urban terror for its differentness... now its counter strike 2..... good job fucking everything up....

#18 Guest_[n*e*r*d*].SplitKick

Posted 16 May 2004 - 04:53 PM

Blood0men, when I saw you made a post in this thread, I knew there was some mad useless asshattery to enjoy here. And you didn't disappoint me. Thanks.

#19 User is offline   J0E (old) Icon

• LocationSweden

Posted 16 May 2004 - 05:06 PM

im going to totally disagree... and say this version f*ck blows.. you ruined everything good in the f*ck game... you get rid of the boot.. so now you have to hold a knife... rediculous... next you ruin my f*ck sr8...totally rediculous... and you even nerfed the spas... good job ruining the whole game in one version i must say... if i wanted to play counter strike i would go play counter strike... i liked urban terror for its differentness... now its counter strike 2..... good job f*ck everything up....

OMG what are u ? 11 year? try to grow up before posting pls.

#20 User is offline   FragginNewby (old) Icon

• LocationKilladelphia, PA

Posted 16 May 2004 - 05:12 PM

im going to totally disagree... and say this version f*ck blows.. you ruined everything good in the f*ck game... you get rid of the boot.. so now you have to hold a knife... rediculous... next you ruin my f*ck sr8...totally rediculous... and you even nerfed the spas... good job ruining the whole game in one version i must say... if i wanted to play counter strike i would go play counter strike... i liked urban terror for its differentness... now its counter strike 2..... good job f*ck everything up....

Isn't this the same retarded sh!t you've posted in every releazse thread since like 2.6???

Do us all a favor... keep your "hockey helmet" on in case you fall, you don't need any more brain injuries.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942