• +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

GOOD FVCKING GAME!

#31 User is offline   Mav (old) Icon

• LocationGreenwood, Nova Scotia, Canada

Posted 16 May 2004 - 09:48 PM

It always great how the first 12 hours after a release a bunch of people complain they have ruined the game, then a few weks later they praise it to no end, cause it rox's ??? Happens with every release, makes no sense to me.

Why can't they just learn to play the game, then pass judgement.

#32 User is offline   wadeski (old) Icon

• LocationUK

Posted 16 May 2004 - 10:01 PM

3.6 is great :D

a bit more action, the good snipers still own, the ones who just used it because it was good for getting cheap shots with have to learn a bit =]

oh and walljumping is the best 8)

#33 User is offline   FragginNewby (old) Icon

• LocationKilladelphia, PA

Posted 16 May 2004 - 10:30 PM

you care about the community????? then why f*ck up the most popular weapon in the game???? and all you people praising this game... wake up and smell the coffee... they ruined thier own franchise... they obviously want people to stop playing.. or they wouldnt have f*ck so much stuff up...

Your opinion... doesn't mean you're right. SID wants people to stop playing?? LOL yah, ok, you are the master.

TRY PLAYING MORE THAN 5 MINUTES, OK?

#34 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

• Locationroyal.stockholm.se

Posted 16 May 2004 - 10:57 PM

you care about the community????? then why f*ck up the most popular weapon in the game???? and all you people praising this game... wake up and smell the coffee... they ruined thier own franchise... they obviously want people to stop playing.. or they wouldnt have f*ck so much stuff up...

Hey BloodOmen, back so soon eh?

#35 Guest_grandpa

Posted 16 May 2004 - 11:39 PM

I have played this game since 1.something as a public player, since 1.27 as a clan player. I have to say 3.6 is pretty good - thanks guys

Snipers can snipe and players, who know what they are doing, can play..

Maybe I will bring {KFC} out of retirement :shock: if so ........ those CTF teams in Europe better watch out :lol:

{KFC}GrandPa

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942