• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

GOOD FVCKING GAME!

#21 User is offline   gHOstFaCe (old) Icon

• LocationMiami, FL US

Posted 16 May 2004 - 05:19 PM

GG SID! I would have to agree with everyone that has positive feedback.

#22 Guest_Troopaa

Posted 16 May 2004 - 05:28 PM

Öhm hi!

Ok this is my first and maybe the last post here! Its really sad what i see on the euro servers. All players whine , why they cant hit and so on, i am one of them! in the first releases bad releases i hoped that SID make the next beta better... but every beta get worser! 2.3 without spas and 2.6a was the best betas ever.... plz get the old team back... and go on with your work! And plz turn around and go the right way... at the moment u go the wrong way.... go on the servers and look what the player say.... This beta is definately not playable!!!

eVo`Troopaa

#23 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 16 May 2004 - 05:35 PM

im going to totally disagree... and say this version f*ck blows.. you ruined everything good in the f*ck game... you get rid of the boot.. so now you have to hold a knife... rediculous... next you ruin my f*ck sr8...totally rediculous... and you even nerfed the spas... good job ruining the whole game in one version i must say... if i wanted to play counter strike i would go play counter strike... i liked urban terror for its differentness... now its counter strike 2..... good job f*ck everything up....

Glad you wont be ruining the forums any longer...kggthx

#24 User is offline   FragginNewby (old) Icon

• LocationKilladelphia, PA

Posted 16 May 2004 - 05:37 PM

Öhm hi!

Ok this is my first and maybe the last post here! Its really sad what i see on the euro servers. All players whine , why they cant hit and so on, i am one of them! in the first releases bad releases i hoped that SID make the next beta better... but every beta get worser! 2.3 without spas and 2.6a was the best betas ever.... plz get the old team back... and go on with your work! And plz turn around and go the right way... at the moment u go the wrong way.... go on the servers and look what the player say.... This beta is definately not playable!!!

eVo`Troopaa

Not true, dude.... what you mean to say is this, "I am having difficulty adjusting to this new version. I will play more and practice more... and when I have played enough to have a real basis of making a complaint or suggestion, I will return to these forums and post again. Wish me luck in my quest to improve using this new version."

I wish you luck... seeya soon!

#25 User is offline   a-F (old) Icon

Posted 16 May 2004 - 05:38 PM

It's funny how SID just made Urban Terror very different from other games, yet you bitch about how it's Counter Strike? Wow yah, just leave.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 16 May 2004 - 05:42 PM

Yeah, its funny how the dev team actually cares about their game and community.

#27 Guest_[n*e*r*d*].SplitKick

Posted 16 May 2004 - 05:56 PM

Why does it seem that almost every person that's complaining has the typing skills of an 11 year old?

omg... first release post never noob ruined sid... gg..? ... no euro server all complening sr8 is f*ck... thnx ocutnerstriek omg... never play agien me I go back to pley with lego....

Something to that extent at least.

I mean I understand people are going to complain about things, but can't they at least pretend to be literate?

#28 Guest_Bleh

Posted 16 May 2004 - 05:58 PM

you care about the community????? then why fuck up the most popular weapon in the game???? and all you people praising this game... wake up and smell the coffee... they ruined thier own franchise... they obviously want people to stop playing.. or they wouldnt have fucked so much stuff up...

#29 Guest_FSK405 Driggs

Posted 16 May 2004 - 06:13 PM

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha This is hilarious...

#30 User is offline   War Spaghetti (old) Icon

• LocationPennyvania

Posted 16 May 2004 - 09:43 PM

....i liked urban terror for its differentness... now its counter strike 2

I liked it for it's differentness too.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942