• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Cheaters !!!

#21 User is offline   Homie Icon

• Account: homie
  • Main tag: ]$[

Posted 28 May 2007 - 03:43 PM

yeah i know... i just couldn't remember the cvar, i think in the end i clicked the ban button, dont know exactly if that did anything or not :P 8-)

#22 User is offline   autoaim.cfg (old) Icon

Posted 28 May 2007 - 04:26 PM

after 6 or 7 kicks its stopped. but I could have been prekicking legitimate gamers

LEAVE THOSE POOR PREGNANT WOMEN ALONE, YOU GODDAMNED MONSTER!

#23 User is offline   Homie Icon

• Account: homie
  • Main tag: ]$[

Posted 28 May 2007 - 04:28 PM

they're fair game! :evil:

#24 User is offline   Woekele Icon

•   former FS member   
    Public Relations
  • Account: woekele

Posted 28 May 2007 - 05:42 PM

Yah, the ban button in the menu should work.

#25 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 28 May 2007 - 05:43 PM

I still wonder how many think the second demo of the first post is proof of any cheat at all. (Ann Core's shows obvious autoaiming).

ps. You had to go off topic pimping your server did you. At least make it quick. :evil:

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 Guest_agiantblackdude

Posted 28 May 2007 - 06:55 PM

With the UrT source code out in the wild right now (seriously) I've been monitoring several hack sites.. and one hack in particular is going to cause a lot of short term problems, as it seems to be very popular.

None of these new public hacks work with pb enabled. They all are undetected by battleye. I'll  update battleye's coders on what I find (which they probably already have). I expect a lot more hackers in IOUrT, something I really really hate.

#27 User is offline   Woekele Icon

•   former FS member   
    Public Relations
  • Account: woekele

Posted 28 May 2007 - 07:08 PM

With the UrT source code out in the wild right now (seriously) I've been monitoring several hack sites.. and one hack in particular is going to cause a lot of short term problems, as it seems to be very popular.

None of these new public hacks work with pb enabled. They all are undetected by battleye. I'll  update battleye's coders on what I find (which they probably already have). I expect a lot more hackers in IOUrT, something I really really hate.

UrT source code isn't out in the wild, only ioUrT is (important difference). ioUrT is basically just updated/tweaked idq3-engine-code, which has already been available for quiete a while. So ye, it's pretty easy to hack into an engine that is open source and battleye just isn't mature yet (the dev is first working on other things, like guids afaik). Sending in URL's to these hacks to the BE dev is probably a good idea, but I would not expect it to start detecting it quickly, untill these other things are done.

#28 User is offline   Sxott (old) Icon

Posted 30 May 2007 - 10:13 PM

Man I have played with all these folks lol.

Buffalo was so obvious it wasn't even funny.  You did not have to spec to tell.  Still it was fun to kill him.  Cheaters seem to be easier to kill with nades than actual good players.  Can't they see the nades though if they have a wallhack?  Or something like the tac goggles flashing red square etc...

#29 User is offline   das (old) Icon

Posted 31 May 2007 - 01:53 AM

buffalo just released a hack at a cheat community, which has aimbot etc. if mods want a link, pm me. due to this there will probably be a lot more cheaters.

#30 User is offline   Phantomas71 Icon

• Account: phantomas71

Posted 31 May 2007 - 04:06 PM

This is the kind of comment you can have from people like that.
Directly from their public forum (one of the admins about UrT and cheats):

"I cant see it being ruined - it is a nice game - but like most nice games hacks
will happen and they are a major part of the developing process.
Honestly, people banning will cover the problem."

------------

If these kind of people got an inch of brain,
the best solution is: let hackers and anticheat devs work together to implement
the better anticheat you can find.
If hackers love "challenges", this will be a lot more interesting than simply hack,
but they are limited minds.

No matter what those f'kers think....but cheats RUIN things for online tournaments of any kind.
...and if you cheat online, you probably are an ass*ole in real life too.

...and now a little LOL
cheaters caught

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942