• +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

How long to ut4_docks?

#21 User is offline   Poelier` (old) Icon

• LocationHolland

Posted 08 June 2007 - 08:07 AM

I can wait for docks, I am also very excited to try the revised. It would be nice to have another favorite back. So many pub servers go: Casa - Turnpike - Uptown - Abbey: repeat. With every other map getting voted right away. A couple more of the older fav's returning would be sweet.

Hm, not on most euro servers though, its like : casa, uptown, turnpike, abbey, mandolin, prague.  :wink:

Thought it would be nice to see maps like, docks, streets, ricochet, and ofcours swim :mrgreen:

#22 User is offline   Juno Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: juno
  • Main tag: ~SG~

Posted 08 June 2007 - 08:39 AM

laneway2 (impossible)

#23 User is offline   |NV|S (old) Icon

• LocationSanta Clarita, CA

Posted 08 June 2007 - 07:34 PM

There will be no ut4_docks for the final release of Urban Terror.  The only level that I could get out before the release was Proving Grounds 4.  I dont know if this has been announced or is even official, but as far as I can see there wont be another release of Urban Terror on this engine past 4.1.  I think we are all "over it" when it comes to the engine and toolset, and to a greater degree, some in the community.

Also, Crenshaw is just too much for the engine to handle, therefore it too wont be released either, even though its 95% finished.  I guess it will just have to find a home in another FS game to come later, or if Urban Terror is revived for next gen at some later point.  sorry guys, I didn't mean to get anyones hopes up.

#24 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 08 June 2007 - 08:22 PM

we are all "over it" when it comes to the engine and toolset, and to a greater degree, some in the community.

who who who who

#25 User is offline   downfall (old) Icon

Posted 09 June 2007 - 12:24 AM

There will be no ut4_docks for the final release of Urban Terror.  The only level that I could get out before the release was Proving Grounds 4.  I dont know if this has been announced or is even official, but as far as I can see there wont be another release of Urban Terror on this engine past 4.1.  I think we are all "over it" when it comes to the engine and toolset, and to a greater degree, some in the community.

Also, Crenshaw is just too much for the engine to handle, therefore it too wont be released either, even though its 95% finished.  I guess it will just have to find a home in another FS game to come later, or if Urban Terror is revived for next gen at some later point.  sorry guys, I didn't mean to get anyones hopes up.

no, see that's what you've always done, the lot of you, get our hopes up, smash 'em, go on a 3 year break and then some. oh well whatever i'll play 4.0 (.1?) 'till kingdom come or 'till my ships comes in and daddy buys me a new comp. bleh.i'm hoping this kid's speaking for himself, but i'm not gonna cry a river if he isn't. oh and btw if the old crenshaw is anything to go by, it's good the engine can't handle it, it was boring carp.

i'm not sorry for sounding harsh, yeye i know it's free, but i've supported it from day one (almost) and all we ever get is disdisdis, seems as if we're tards for actually enjoying this game with a dev team so hell bent on rejection.

FUCK !

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   Woekele Icon

•   former FS member   
    Public Relations
  • Account: woekele

Posted 09 June 2007 - 12:27 AM

lol... :roll:

#27 User is offline   downfall (old) Icon

Posted 09 June 2007 - 12:30 AM

i'm glad you find this funny AARS !  :?

#28 User is offline   Woekele Icon

•   former FS member   
    Public Relations
  • Account: woekele

Posted 09 June 2007 - 12:31 AM

After playing 4.0 quite a lot, i feel that i can say now with almost absolute certainty that the hits in this version are absolutely wicked and they haven't been this good in a very very long time (been playing since 1.27).  In this version when i shoot at people they die, when people shoot at me i die, i know this sounds pretty basic for a fps and it should be, but in the past it wasn't.  This has increased my enjoyment of the game dramatically, and i just wanna say FS, don't get discouraged by the whiners and bug reports, this version rox !

Tnx for the kind words, downfall. Tnx for your support since 1.27. Very cool!

#29 User is offline   Redsky (old) Icon

• LocationFrance

Posted 09 June 2007 - 12:36 AM

People maybe have better connections now!

except from the pt and pl

#30 User is offline   downfall (old) Icon

Posted 09 June 2007 - 12:36 AM

what i said, i'm the tard that enjoys it and supports it

• (15 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942