Urban Terror Forums: Something about the SR8 is bothering me - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (15 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Something about the SR8 is bothering me

#61 User is offline   SilentWolfie (old) Icon

Posted 11 July 2007 - 08:20 PM

Talking about TS

The sr8 is ridiculous in 4.0.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is a god damn liar or an sr8 player.
Saying you need to stop still to shoot is a myth.

Sr8 spas + kevlar = top tier layout.

What it should be is if you take an sr8 then you can't take kevlar.

Why would someone ever play with sr8 and kevlar, thats just dumb, if you ask me! ;)

#62 User is offline   Mauri (old) Icon

• LocationLisbon, Portugal

Posted 12 July 2007 - 12:38 PM

thank you oh wise one for thou enlightened comment

#63 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 12 July 2007 - 02:19 PM

sr8 + extra ammo.<-dumb.

#64 User is offline   Bumper (old) Icon

Posted 14 July 2007 - 12:16 AM

PLEASE do something with this gun it's so easy to use now it's a joke.

#65 User is offline   357SIG (old) Icon

• LocationMiddle of Nowhere Iowa

Posted 14 July 2007 - 01:33 AM

yeah seriously, Right now the sniper rifles are removed from the {UEC} Server until changes are made, i have no problem with the PSG1 as it is not useless to people that don't miss with it, anyways on ANY of the maps they arent large enough to require a sniper rifle anyways if you really need a scope to accurately hit someone go with the G36 other than that people who connect to our server and figure that they cant easily 1 hit kill people, Quit yer bitchin.

{UEC}Survival of the Fittest /connect to adabr.org for a non-SR8 plagued game

EDIT: Since when did headshots go out of style?

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#66 User is offline   Homie Icon

• Account: homie
  • Main tag: ]$[

Posted 14 July 2007 - 01:06 PM

Im so tempted to do the same on Spamrock

it is just ridiculous how damned easy and 'overpowered' it is, back that up with a spas/de/vest and the autos may as well quit and let the "snipers" get on with it.

The current MP may as well be removed, its as good as useless in its current form

imo in TS its not the spas thats the problem, ppl can counter a spas attack with some skillz and lux, but its the sr8 u have nothing that can come close to them, u just got hope and prey that they miss with that first shot, and then u have a second or so whilst they are reloading to take them out.

the only other real alternative is to have differing weapon loadouts for the different gamemodes. But thats aload of work in itself, as FS dont then have one set of weapons to balance, but maybe 2 or 3 :|

#67 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 14 July 2007 - 01:11 PM

in ctf it's so useless. at least in those pubs i join. the best thing they can do is camp a spawn. ok, and it can be fun getting one using it in a rush like mad. but risky. if you miss, auto spam.

#68 User is offline   D33P_FRI3D|poop (old) Icon

• Locationeither at my pc or my gravitational device o(^_^)o

Posted 14 July 2007 - 02:52 PM

Why would someone ever play with sr8 and kevlar, thats just dumb, if you ask me! ;)
R u crazy bro i play with kevlar always cuz wtf with the new hits any noob can shoot u 3 times 2 chest one arm it is  a wrap

#69 User is offline   D33P_FRI3D|poop (old) Icon

• Locationeither at my pc or my gravitational device o(^_^)o

Posted 14 July 2007 - 02:53 PM

yeah seriously, Right now the sniper rifles are removed from the {UEC} Server until changes are made, i have no problem with the PSG1 as it is not useless to people that don't miss with it, anyways on ANY of the maps they arent large enough to require a sniper rifle anyways if you really need a scope to accurately hit someone go with the G36 other than that people who connect to our server and figure that they cant easily 1 hit kill people, Quit yer bitchin.

{UEC}Survival of the Fittest /connect to adabr.org for a non-SR8 plagued game

EDIT: Since when did headshots go out of style?
duh no snipers sounds like u guys r scared lol and yes the psg is pointless hello it is nerfed out the ass

#70 User is offline   357SIG (old) Icon

• LocationMiddle of Nowhere Iowa

Posted 14 July 2007 - 04:10 PM

duh no snipers sounds like u guys r scared lol and yes the psg is pointless hello it is nerfed out the ass

Are you implying that you miss enough to care? that thing is fast enough to take a second shot, I just have the snipers removed until some balancing is done. It seems like every server i go on with the SR-8 has like 8 people with the SR-8 and two auto users just trying to have fun, I'm giving the auto users and people who have the SKILL to hit someone without zooming in a place to go. About the SPAS I've never had a problem with it , i kill SPAS users all the time, its just a matter of keeping at a little bit of range.

• (15 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942