Urban Terror Forums: Seven of Nines rebuttal to the cheat allegations - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Seven of Nines rebuttal to the cheat allegations Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   Vaughan (old) Icon

• LocationPacific Northwest

Posted 21 September 2007 - 04:53 PM

Sentry...are you trying to make me sick? That link is NOT work friendly......or stomach friendly either.....

#32 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 21 September 2007 - 06:03 PM

what was it? a piece of skin going round and around hypnotized me and can't figure it out.

#33 User is offline   AKGRIZZLY (old) Icon

• LocationAlaska

Posted 21 September 2007 - 06:50 PM

Nationalists point is quite valid,  I don't see how an exception can be made without spending a certain amount of capital in the form of the leagues credibility.  They have to decide whether the cost is too high or not.  They are the ones who'll have to weather the critisism from others in the future who'll likely not recieve such consideration.  Not an easy position to be in, not enviable at all.

#34 User is offline   Seven of Nine Icon

•   former FS member   
  • Account: sevenofnine
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 21 September 2007 - 09:28 PM

Can someone provide me with a link to this cheat? Does it have to be manually activated in order to function? I want to install it and see how obvious it's behaviour is during normal gameplay.

In the future, we will be taking a ZERO TOLERENCE policy. These are exceptional times, and really this is a one off case.

Risk it if you want nationalist, I would not recommend it. Is your opinion also the official opinion of the sEx clan? Seen as I guess this might be due to animosity between |it| and the SEX clan and because we are in the same poule of the league and still have to play against each other.

Anyway you are as entitled to your opinion as the rest of the people in here, thats the reason I posted here, thanks for all your opinions.

#35 Guest_agiantblackdude

Posted 22 September 2007 - 09:25 AM

Sentry...are you trying to make me sick? That link is NOT work friendly......or stomach friendly either.....

Yes but are you officially gay now? I think like after 40 or so spins, it's pretty much default.

Besides, with a name like meatspin, what'd you expect? When you hear hooves in the distance, think horses and not zebras.

Posted Image

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#36 User is offline   Herr Vorragend (old) Icon

Posted 22 September 2007 - 10:06 PM

I strongly suspect that while he was playing UrbanTerror on my laptop, he installed these files. He then proceeded to go on a public UrT server and played with this hack loaded. This of course resulted in my good name now being tainted and dragged through the mud

Dont belive that. if you ar  having such friends, i can see what a kind of gamer u ar. I was banned without reason, sure:) It is all the same to me, that many ppls ar meaning, they know him long time.
And this with your "good name" you can tell your mama maybe.....

#37 User is offline   Vaughan (old) Icon

Posted 22 September 2007 - 10:22 PM

Dont belive that. if you ar  having such friends, i can see what a kind of gamer u ar. I was banned without reason, sure:) It is all the same to me, that many ppls ar meaning, they know him long time.
And this with your "good name" you can tell your mama maybe.....

Newly registered.......no previous posts....your opinion means:

Posted Image

#38 User is offline   Herr Vorragend (old) Icon

Posted 22 September 2007 - 10:51 PM

Newly registered.......no previous posts....your opinion means:

must i make previous posts, bevor i may say what i mean?

that is to ur opinion
Posted Image

#39 User is offline   Vaughan (old) Icon

Posted 22 September 2007 - 10:56 PM

Posted Image

Nuff said.

#40 User is offline   Kr0m Icon

•   former FS member   
    Lead Forums Administrator
  • Account: kr0m

Posted 22 September 2007 - 10:59 PM

Cool.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942