• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ut_druglord-urt3 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Kr0m Icon

•   former FS member   
    Lead Forums Administrator
  • Account: kr0m

Posted 22 May 2004 - 04:21 AM

Any chance of ut_druglord-urt3 being done over? I'm not sure what's changed in this map (since the previous version) for textures or whatever but my framerate drops to 10 or so from 75 all throughout the map. Others have noticed this as well.

#2 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 22 May 2004 - 05:32 AM

Done over? As in, what remade?

#3 Guest_Meat_Popsickle

Posted 22 May 2004 - 05:32 AM

Any chance of ut_druglord-urt3 being done over? I'm not sure what's changed in this map (since the previous version) for textures or whatever but my framerate drops to 10 or so from 75 all throughout the map. Others have noticed this as well.

You're right... I can't quite hold 275fps on the whole map.... some places drop below 200, the lowest I found was 138..... What would be nice is for the bot's to be fixed so you can have the map in rotation without your server crashing.

#4 User is offline   Mav (old) Icon

• LocationGreenwood, Nova Scotia, Canada

Posted 22 May 2004 - 06:17 AM

I don't beleive it is the map. As my frames stay high and steady on that map. Now there are some issues with servers going around, which causes some issues. Most noticable is a jerky feeling of the players. Hence this why Oswald has been posting to restart the server every 24 hours. Clears it up.

#5 User is offline   Konev (old) Icon

• LocationQueenstown, New Zealand

Posted 22 May 2004 - 09:07 AM

time for an upgrade for you ;)

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Kr0m Icon

•   former FS member   

Posted 22 May 2004 - 12:31 PM

Man, you guys are funny AND helpful... not.
I've noticed this problem since the newer version of the map came out and I've since upgraded and I still get the same issues. When the map first came out the map didn't last 5 minutes because everyone voted on a new map due to the extremely low framerate dips. Lastnight I decided to try it once again and still got the same thing.
Dragonne, any comments?

#7 User is offline   TwentySeven Icon

•   former FS member   
    Lead Engine Developer
  • Account: twentyseven

Posted 22 May 2004 - 02:25 PM

PLEASE PLEASE make sure you have cg_optimize on 1.

It leads for lower timedemos yes, but it really helps maintain better ingame fps.

#8 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 22 May 2004 - 03:42 PM

You're right... I can't quite hold 275fps on the whole map.... some places drop below 200, the lowest I found was 138..... What would be nice is for the bot's to be fixed so you can have the map in rotation without your server crashing.

w000t! Lower then 200? OMG, that SUX. 138?? aaargh, I would certainly die wich such a low fps.

LoL...

#9 User is offline   HELSEN (old) Icon

• LocationGermany

Posted 22 May 2004 - 04:05 PM

275 fps?
What a very rich man you must been.
Surely you have a custommade prototype of a monitor.
Because I have not seen yet one which can handle it.

Iam happy to be your friend :ugly: :wink:

Greetings Avatar

#10 User is offline   Kr0m Icon

•   former FS member   

Posted 22 May 2004 - 06:18 PM

PLEASE PLEASE make sure you have cg_optimize on 1.

It leads for lower timedemos yes, but it really helps maintain better ingame fps.

I have it set to 1 already. :(
27, I'll try some more messin around with some settings and see how it goes. I noticed on another map, in a specific area of it I'd get bad vid lag but if I changed physics to 0 it went away. Maybe I'll try this with druglord.
I've seen others in-game say they were getting the same fps hit on this map, where are they now?

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942