Advertisement
  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ut_druglord-urt3 Rate Topic: -----

#21 Guest_Meat_Popsickle

Posted 24 May 2004 - 07:07 PM

[quote name='"Aarsbuds0r"]You can tell a difference yes' date=' but one is not better then the other. High fps only gives the server more load I think.[/quote']

Oh totally, to run that many frames I had to set my rate to 25000 (usually have it on 15000) and the net graph was going by so fast you could barely see it :lol: I capped the fps at 350 and it would hit 312 occasionally, interesting thing is that if I had it capped higher than 250 and got moving too fast I started getting con-interupts

#22 User is offline   Kennypumpa (old) Icon

• LocationNorrkoping, Sweden

Posted 25 May 2004 - 01:10 AM

[quote name='"Meat_Popsickle"]You're right... I can't quite hold 275fps on the whole map.... some places drop below 200' date=' the lowest I found was 138..... What would be nice is for the bot's to be fixed so you can have the map in rotation without your server crashing.[/quote']

What everybody is trying to tell you mofo -----> LINK

#23 Guest_Meat_Popsickle

Posted 25 May 2004 - 01:12 AM

You're right... I can't quite hold 275fps on the whole map.... some places drop below 200' date=' the lowest I found was 138..... What would be nice is for the bot's to be fixed so you can have the map in rotation without your server crashing.[/quote']

What everybody is trying to tell you mofo -----> LINK

What some seem to not be hearing....

I'm not talking about what I can see! I'm talking about the fact that the map isn't a pig.

#24 User is offline   Kennypumpa (old) Icon

• LocationNorrkoping, Sweden

Posted 25 May 2004 - 01:30 AM

I'm not talking about what I can see! I'm talking about the fact that the map isn't a pig.

Maybe not for ure gfxcard perhaps, but for his it obviously is.
And the map is slow with its simplicity in mind.
Especially the copter in blue spawn.

#25 Guest_Meat_Popsickle

Posted 25 May 2004 - 03:22 AM

Hell my vid card is 2 years old (Radeon 8500) and wasn't the fastest then. If he could play it fine before it must be an issue other than the map it's self.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   Kr0m Icon

•   former FS member   
    Lead Forums Administrator
  • Account: kr0m

Posted 25 May 2004 - 04:17 AM

Yeah it's odd. Older version of the map ran fine on both of my vid cards but they both have the same issue with the newer version of the map and this is the only map I play where I get this problem.

#27 User is offline   Mav (old) Icon

• LocationGreenwood, Nova Scotia, Canada

Posted 25 May 2004 - 04:53 AM

Krom, off the wall here. You did remove the old version of druglord from your folder. The old and the new 'DO' conflict with each other, and cause many problems. examples are messed up textures and see thru mountains.

#28 Guest_Meat_Popsickle

Posted 25 May 2004 - 10:37 AM

[quote name='"Mav"]Krom' date=' off the wall here. You did remove the old version of druglord from your folder. The old and the new 'DO' conflict with each other, and cause many problems. examples are messed up textures and see thru mountains.[/quote']

FYI I just checked and I have both in my folder.

#29 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

• Locationroyal.stockholm.se

Posted 25 May 2004 - 10:44 AM

Maybe you can't really see them, but you can def. feel them. I can feel a difference between 125fps and. let's say 80.
BUT OOH OOH THE EYE CAN ONLY PICKUP 70FPS
As I said, it is something you can feel more than you can see it. Those who do not know what I am talking about/have not tried it - don't come and tell me it's different.

Lego, don't be a smartass, it doesn't suit you (pun intended) ;) j/k

OFC you can FEEL it, but you sure as hell can't SEE it. That's the thing with FPS, it is how the game feels with high FPS. Oh, and you owe me a beer still :D

#30 User is offline   HiRaX (old) Icon

• LocationNYC

Posted 25 May 2004 - 11:54 AM

Yea i would love to see that map back in action.Its def a solid map

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942