• +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Revert the SR8 Rate Topic: -----

#191 User is offline   AKGRIZZLY (old) Icon

• LocationAlaska

Posted 10 January 2008 - 09:52 AM

I find it hilarious to hear it referred to as a 'noob stick'.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#192 User is offline   Minimum Rage (old) Icon

• LocationBelgium

Posted 10 January 2008 - 08:35 PM

I find it hilarious to hear it referred to as a 'noob stick'.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was a "noob stick" in 4.0. 50% of the people were using sr8. They (noobs) would sit down & aim at a door/corridor/... hoping someone would pass resulting in very campy games. (in 20 player publics). Now they MUST shoot first to make sure they kill, unless they zoom out.

I love the sr8 like it is now. Doesn't need any change imo. Good players still own with it. Noobs have a much harder time with it. Urban Terror has become a much better game since the sr8 nerf

#193 User is offline   prekouille (old) Icon

Posted 10 January 2008 - 08:43 PM

All the way from the beginning of this thread and still so true.

We turn off the SR8 (noob stick) for some maps and what do you know, finally EVERY weapon is being used in almost equal proportions.  Turn the SR8 on and up to 1/2 the players are soon using it.  First it is one or two and then others say they need to use it to snipe the snipers.  It really distorts the balance of the game.  The  click-kill rail gun is still there and all this complaining because it un-zooms?  Pffffft - Pulease....

see this is shocking. thats a great way to play if you always want to be shit. a generation of players came from q3 and other deathmatch games where youd have to learn to aim and be smart and most of all learn to move to frag. now with all the dumbed down games, with no movement, people suck.

its games like cod and css that you can pick up in a day easy on pub and get massive scores, make people think oh urban terror has machine guns like cod css same thing, and walk about the map and get owned.

noob stick...

try learning to move..pfffff fs.

if you keep making this game so its easier for bad american pub players, then everyone else will get bored of it finally.

#194 User is offline   PsycoManiac (old) Icon

• LocationPorto, Portugal

Posted 10 January 2008 - 09:14 PM

All the way from the beginning of this thread and still so true.

We turn off the SR8 (noob stick) for some maps and what do you know, finally EVERY weapon is being used in almost equal proportions.  Turn the SR8 on and up to 1/2 the players are soon using it.  First it is one or two and then others say they need to use it to snipe the snipers.  It really distorts the balance of the game.  The  click-kill rail gun is still there and all this complaining because it un-zooms?  Pffffft - Pulease....

/sarcasm - Guess I'm a noob then. To think that I play UrT since 1.27 ... all these years I was fooled to even think that I was somehow more skilled than the average... You are right then. /sarcasm
Try reading holden's post and you'll maybe... (MAYBE)... get the point.
And I somehow agree with prekouille, it's getting to a point that people might start thinking that this game is being shapped according to the american players' whines. Never spotted anyone in Europe complaining about the SR8 so one can only guess that the complaints came from the new continent.

#195 User is offline   AKGRIZZLY (old) Icon

• LocationAlaska

Posted 10 January 2008 - 09:16 PM

pfft, whatever man.  Keep unscope, take it off, share the love with other guns, It'll still be the best shooter ever made.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#196 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 10 January 2008 - 09:52 PM

Okay SR-8 is slated to be REMOVED for 4.2. That is all...

#197 User is offline   Minimum Rage (old) Icon

• LocationBelgium

Posted 10 January 2008 - 10:19 PM

Are you for real?

#198 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 10 January 2008 - 10:27 PM

holy s..t!

#199 User is offline   Minimum Rage (old) Icon

• LocationBelgium

Posted 10 January 2008 - 10:39 PM

If it's real: Why exactly?

just because some people whine about it on the forums? there are MANY people out there that disagree.
I'm in favor for removing SR8. SR8 is girly weapon. Be a man and expose yourself ffs!

If there are 20 people whining about something in the game, there are HUNDREDS of players NOT whining about it

#200 User is offline   mitsubishi Icon

• Account: mitsubishi

Posted 10 January 2008 - 10:42 PM

SR8 is girly weapon. Be a man and expose yourself ffs!

lol, yeah, because if you use an lr300, in the other side of the globe, only using an avatar in a game with a nickname you really expose yourself.

• (21 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942