• +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Suggestions for 4.2 Rate Topic: -----

#81 User is offline   M@n!c (old) Icon

Posted 05 January 2008 - 02:28 AM

LOL! at the original poster and ChexGuy331 is all i can say.

#83 User is offline   ChexGuy331 (old) Icon

• LocationIn a house.

Posted 05 January 2008 - 05:18 AM

LOL! at the original poster and ChexGuy331 is all i can say.

I don't see why you'd LOL, he asked for ideas, and he didn't specify what type of ideas. A lot of these aren't necessarily bug fixes.

Burst-fire mode is actually the most useful, I don't see why people don't use it.

#84 User is offline   M@n!c (old) Icon

Posted 05 January 2008 - 05:23 AM

Burst-fire mode is actually the most useful, I don't see why people don't use it.

Cause I don't need to. I can control the rounds just fine on full-auto. :wink:

#85 User is offline   don Icon

• Account: don
  • Main tag: GlaD-

Posted 05 January 2008 - 05:40 AM

I don't see why you'd LOL, he asked for ideas, and he didn't specify what type of ideas. A lot of these aren't necessarily bug fixes.

People are lol'ing at you because you said UrT is slow. Apparently you've never seen CS.

Burst isn't used because you can't do anything but 3 round bursts. Never mind that 3 rounds is too inaccurate for long range and too few bullets for close up. It offers no advantage whatsoever so it's just something you quickly cycle past when switching to semi.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#86 User is offline   Galvanize (old) Icon

Posted 05 January 2008 - 06:02 PM

I agree with the 8 spas rounds suggestion.

Also, UMP seems to be on par with primary weapons like LR300 now. Isn't it a bit too powerful? I like using it, but it kind of feels like the adjustments in 4.1 pushed it from "useless" to "a little too useful".

Maybe make the helmet hits 49% (it's 51% now, right?). Or reduce clip size?

#87 User is offline   Avocadoo (old) Icon

• LocationHungary

Posted 05 January 2008 - 10:21 PM

+ remove semi/burst modes, or

Remove semi/burst mode? Are u crazy?. Ump with 3 shots is excelent. Dont remove!!! Dont use this options if u dont like it. Thats all. Remove? Omg... UMP and ak103 are very good with this options...

#88 User is offline   don Icon

• Account: don
  • Main tag: GlaD-

Posted 06 January 2008 - 05:58 AM

UMP needs to be toned down a bit. It's not really overpowered, but it defeats the spirit of a secondary gun when it's as good as your primary. Of course it's slower than the assault rifles, so it's not like it's necessary to weaken it for balance.

#89 User is offline   Tr!8E³ (old) Icon

• LocationMallorca, Spain

Posted 06 January 2008 - 10:56 AM

Remove semi/burst mode? Are u crazy?. Ump with 3 shots is excelent. Dont remove!!! Dont use this options if u dont like it. Thats all. Remove? Omg... UMP and ak103 are very good with this options...

I don't like them, i can do 3 shots by myself. But the game forces me to use it sometime even when i don't want. What part you didn't understand? ^^

#90 User is offline   Tr!8E³ (old) Icon

• LocationMallorca, Spain

Posted 06 January 2008 - 12:01 PM

UMP needs to be toned down a bit. It's not really overpowered, but it defeats the spirit of a secondary gun when it's as good as your primary. Of course it's slower than the assault rifles, so it's not like it's necessary to weaken it for balance.

"As good as". Well, that's something to be discussed.

Since long loooong time ago the ump45 has been the less used of secondary weapons, by far.

Now i see ppl using ump45, mp5k and SPAS, which means weapon balancing is very good.

What i think maybe you care about is that is that an ump45 headshots it's an instant kill, which is impossible with mp5k (need 2 + bleed) or a quite difficult 1-shot-SPAS (need to be very close). But mp5k is way faster than ump45, so i don't see ump45 in a disavantage, do you?

What we have now in 4.1 scenario is that hitcode is somewhat better so the ones who missed headshots now hit and that's why some people think
that some weapons like ump45 are overpowered. I don't.

Primary autos are aswell very well balanced. PSG1 is good too. SR8... dunno. Very tricky now.

My view: don't touch LR, M4, G36, PSG1, AK103, MP5K, UMP45, SPAS, Negev, HK69, nades.

bye

PS: excuse my poor english

• (18 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942