• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Dot "e" Rate Topic: -----

#11 Guest_Childe

Posted 06 April 2004 - 10:41 AM

we got this new mexican guy, but immigration caught him :(

Agreed! You're pretty much gonna find it anywhere you play.

plz let me into your rich country de estados unidos :(((

#12 User is offline   audioaxes (old) Icon

Posted 06 April 2004 - 08:13 PM

hate to bud in or anything like that but i believe immaturity, offensive language should have a line drawn when it comes to racism

using the word nigg3r, black, mexican, white, asian, in a racist way is a whole new level than calling someone a faggot cunt or something

#13 User is offline   samalander (old) Icon

• LocationNew York

Posted 06 April 2004 - 10:14 PM

bleh, sometimes I think saying 'you'll just have to deal with it' is (ironically enough) a way of avoiding dealing with issues.

Sure, you have to deal with immaturity in online games, but clan leaders and community figures can go a //long// way towards making the overall level of immaturity tolerated a lot lower...instead of just saying 'deal with it.'

#14 Guest_.ego_problem

Posted 07 April 2004 - 12:03 AM

cry about it. welcome to real life.

For some reason you have mistaken playing this game for real life. You feel strong because your score is better then most. If you made statements like that in "real life" as you say, you would be the one getting a welcome to the real world....

I can't believe that in the year 2004 some kid is telling me to get used to him call people racial slurs, because it's "real life". Fact is you are most likely a decent kid who has not learned a real world lesson on what not to say. Now go tell your sister to get off your dad's Dell so you can instill some more "real world" teachings...

regards....ignorant child

#15 Guest_.e

Posted 07 April 2004 - 01:21 AM

hmm, ignorant child lol because i said a word GG. shows how ignorant you are. And btw i prolly have more certifications and make more money than you ever will. Talk about ignorant. You base a clan on how you see one person act. You act cocky and you think you are better than every one else in life. So does that mean p2 is a bunch of cocky snobby sons of bitches? Hypocrite

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 Guest_.e

Posted 07 April 2004 - 01:32 AM

you are all a bunch of crackers

BLACK PANTHERS FOR LIFE

#17 Guest_.ego_problem

Posted 07 April 2004 - 01:32 AM

[quote name='".e"]hmm' date=' ignorant child lol because i said a word GG. shows how ignorant you are. And btw i prolly have more certifications and make more money than you ever will. Talk about ignorant. You base a clan on how you see one person act. You act cocky and you think you are better than every one else in life. So does that mean p2 is a bunch of cocky snobby sons of bitches? Hypocrite[/quote']

d00d - The more you say the "dummer" you look. This is simply about you disrespecting people for no reason. If you can't own up to it, take your ball and go home. Please don't be mad at me for your issues, blame your parents...

BTW certs r fer noobs :P

#18 Guest_.e

Posted 07 April 2004 - 01:33 AM

OMG OMG RACIAL SLUR THE FORUM IS CALLING ME A REDNECK

#19 Guest_.ego_problem

Posted 07 April 2004 - 01:37 AM

OMG OMG RACIAL SLUR THE FORUM IS CALLING ME A REDNECK

fyi... redneck != race

#20 Guest_.e

Posted 07 April 2004 - 01:39 AM

cool man, maybe since your so smart and im so stupid. go lobby congress or some shit and make some law that bans the use of these 'racist' words. If i were really racist i would be in the KKK.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942