• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Need Help with a Bind Rate Topic: -----

#1 Guest_sHrOOm

Posted 01 June 2004 - 03:14 AM

Bah why cant know one understand me.........

im wanting to bind one key with a script to command to bind another key.

for instance

/bind f9 "/bind shift cg_crosshairrgb 0_1_1_1 ; cg_drawcrosshair 4 ; cg_crosshairsize 10 ; ut_weaptoggle primary secondary"

/bind f10 "/bind shift cg_crosshairrgb 0_1_1_1 ; cg_drawcrosshair 8 ; cg_crosshairsize 23 ; ut_weaptoggle primary secondary"

can anyone help me?

thiese binds are supposed to be binded to shift
my mouse 3 is similar but it doesnt change..

#2 User is offline   Nologic (old) Icon

• LocationSeattle, Washington USA

Posted 01 June 2004 - 03:21 AM

set tog_1 "cg_crosshairrgb 0_1_1_1 ; cg_drawcrosshair 4 ; cg_crosshairsize 10 ; ut_weaptoggle primary secondary"
set tog_2 "cg_crosshairrgb 0_1_1_1 ; cg_drawcrosshair 8 ; cg_crosshairsize 23 ; ut_weaptoggle primary secondary"

set mytog_1 "set mytog vstr mytog_2; set tog vstr tog_1; ut_echo Toggle #1"
set mytog_2 "set mytog vstr mytog_1; set tog vstr tog_2; ut_echo Toggle #2"
vstr mytog_1 // Default

bind x "vstr mytog" // Toggles Settings
bind SHIFT "vstr tog" // Toggle Action

I'm guessing thats what you want...but it still seems odd to me....maybe below is more what your after....

set tog_1 "set tog vstr tog_2; cg_crosshairrgb 0_1_1_1 ; cg_drawcrosshair 4 ; cg_crosshairsize 10 ; ut_weaptoggle primary secondary"
set tog_2 "set tog vstr tog_1; cg_crosshairrgb 0_1_1_1 ; cg_drawcrosshair 8 ; cg_crosshairsize 23 ; ut_weaptoggle primary secondary"
vstr tog_1 // Default

Or....

set tog_1 "set tog vstr tog_2; cg_crosshairrgb 0_1_1_1 ; cg_drawcrosshair 4 ; cg_crosshairsize 10 ; ut_weaptoggle primary"
set tog_2 "set tog vstr tog_1; cg_crosshairrgb 0_1_1_1 ; cg_drawcrosshair 8 ; cg_crosshairsize 23 ; ut_weaptoggle secondary"
vstr tog_1 // Default

#3 User is offline   Mav (old) Icon

• LocationGreenwood, Nova Scotia, Canada

Posted 01 June 2004 - 05:43 AM

That the name I couldn't think of, glad you got this one Nologic.

#4 Guest_sHrOOm

Posted 01 June 2004 - 06:08 AM

... i dont understand vtsr... will this change back when i press mouse3 then shift? back to the primary and secondary crosshair? or will it stay as the sidearm crosshair until i toggle it again?

could you please show me where to paste those in my config?

#5 User is offline   Nologic (old) Icon

Posted 01 June 2004 - 06:37 AM

Mav -

hehe have I really been gone that long? No problem. :)

sHrOOm -

You don't need to know what vstr is really...unless you want more scripts...then you should probably bone up. :)

The last one I listed which I think is what you really want...when ever you press SHIFT it will toggle between:

"Primary, X-hair 4, Size 10, Color 0,1,1,1"

to

"Secondary, X-hair 8, Size 23, Color 0,1,1,1"

As for where to put the script...that should be covered in the Manual for Urban Terror if I recall correctly. I highly suggest you read through it...lots of good info in there.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 Guest_sHrOOm

Posted 01 June 2004 - 09:48 AM

Your still not undertanding me........ WHY cant people understand me...
JUST STOP THINKING YOU KNOW AUTOMATICALLY and look what im saying... your jusr assuming and putting binds that wont work...

bind MOUSE3 "cg_crosshairrgb 0_1_1_1 ; cg_drawcrosshair 8 ; cg_crosshairsize 20 ; ut_weaptoggle sidearm"

bind SHIFT ut_weaptoggle primary secondary

bind 1 "bind shift cg_crosshairrgb 0_1_1_1 ; cg_drawcrosshair 4 ; cg_crosshairsize 10 ; ut_weaptoggle primary secondary"

bind 2 "bind shift cg_crosshairrgb 0_1_1_1 ; cg_drawcrosshair 10 ; cg_crosshairsize 1 ; ut_weaptoggle primary secondary"

THOSE are my binds for weapons ok? with that in mind

For myself i have problems with certain crosshairs in differ maps so i want these to be able to be binded to shift. say for instance, i hit mouse 3 which is sidearm it changs to dot xhair then i press shift to go to primary/secondary it changes the color size type. like so i press 1 for the first bind i want ti to bind shift to do that command and then 2 to do that command im not wanting where i have to keep hitting these everytime i alternate between sidearm and primary/secondary.

now that i have fully exsplained myself i think can somone give me a correct answer please.thnx for your help.

and if im wrong i apoligize...

#7 User is offline   mrp (old) Icon

• Locationuk

Posted 01 June 2004 - 09:55 AM

Your still not undertanding me........ WHY cant people understand me...
JUST STOP THINKING YOU KNOW AUTOMATICALLY and look what im saying... your jusr assuming and putting binds that wont work...

People wont understand you until you make your intentions perfectly clear .. which, up until now, you have not done ..

Perhaps if your engrish isn't great you should have more patience .

#8 User is offline   Nologic (old) Icon

Posted 01 June 2004 - 01:34 PM

Okay first off what the FUCK is your problem...its not my issue and it sure the hell isn't any one else's issue when it comes to understanding what the FUCK your saying.

This is the last bit of code you'll ever get out of me...and probably for that matter any one else here.

First off Kennypumpa did in fact answer your question bar none...only your not quick enough to catch on. You asked for some thing that changed the x-hair colors...and low and behold he fucking provided you the code...and a nice bit of code at that.

Wil Badger managed to get from your babble that you are looking for alternate x-hairs....still left it kind of in the air that each weapon, was to use a different x-hair and size...hell might still be wrong.

Now this is how I would have phrased a request for the script below.

"Hey guys I"m looking for a combo script...I'm looking to change colors since I prefer to have colors that contrast well against the current map. I'm like to have MOUSE3 bound to my Pistol...but needing it to have its own set size and design....now here is the kicker...I'm looking to have SHIFT toggle between both Primary and Secondary...and again each having its own size and design....can any one help a guy out?"

Which would have gotten code that looks like so from some one:

set cross_01 "set cross vstr cross_02; cg_crosshairRGB 1_1_1_1;		cg_scopeRGB 1_1_1_1"		//White
set cross_02 "set cross vstr cross_03; cg_crosshairRGB 0.7_0.7_0.7_1;	cg_scopeRGB 0.7_0.7_0.7_1"	//Light Gray
set cross_03 "set cross vstr cross_04; cg_crosshairRGB 0.5_0.5_0.5_1;	cg_scopeRGB 0.5_0.5_0.5_1"	//Dark Gray
set cross_04 "set cross vstr cross_05; cg_crosshairRGB 0_0_0_1;		cg_scopeRGB 0_0_0_1"		//Black
set cross_05 "set cross vstr cross_06; cg_crosshairRGB 0.5_0_0_1;	cg_scopeRGB 0.5_0_0_1"		//Dark red
set cross_06 "set cross vstr cross_07; cg_crosshairRGB 1_0_0_1;		cg_scopeRGB 1_0_0_1"		//Red
set cross_07 "set cross vstr cross_08; cg_crosshairRGB 1_0_0.5_1;	cg_scopeRGB 1_0_0.5_1"		//Insanly Pink
set cross_08 "set cross vstr cross_09; cg_crosshairRGB 0.5_0.5_0_1;	cg_scopeRGB 0.5_0_0.5_1"	//Dark Purple
set cross_09 "set cross vstr cross_10; cg_crosshairRGB 1_1_0_1;		cg_scopeRGB 1_1_0_1"		//Bright Yellow
set cross_10 "set cross vstr cross_11; cg_crosshairRGB 0_1_0.25_1;	cg_scopeRGB 0_1_0.25_1"		//Annoyingly Green
set cross_11 "set cross vstr cross_12; cg_crosshairRGB 0_1_1_1;		cg_scopeRGB 0_1_1_1"		//Light Blue
set cross_12 "set cross vstr cross_13; cg_crosshairRGB 0_0_1_1;		cg_scopeRGB 0_0_1_1"		//Blue
set cross_13 "set cross vstr cross_14; cg_crosshairRGB 0_0_0.63_1;	cg_scopeRGB 0_0_0.63_1"		//Dark Blue
set cross_14 "set cross vstr cross_15; cg_crosshairRGB 1_0.5_0_1;	cg_scopeRGB 1_0.5_0_1"		//Orange
set cross_15 "set cross vstr cross_01; cg_crosshairRGB 0_0.5_0_1;	cg_scopeRGB 0_0.5_0_1"		//Comfy Green

set wep_1 "set wep vstr wep_2; cg_drawcrosshair 10; cg_crosshairsize 1;  ut_weaptoggle primary"
  set wep_2 "set wep vstr wep_1; cg_drawcrosshair 4;  cg_crosshairsize 10; ut_weaptoggle secondary"
 vstr wep_1 // Default

bind MOUSE3 "cg_drawcrosshair 8; cg_crosshairsize 20; ut_weaptoggle sidearm"
bind SHIFT  "vstr wep"		// Toggle PrimarySecondary
bind x 	    "vstr cross"	// Toggle CrosshairColor

Now if thats still wrong...well there are plenty of sites that teach scripting...so go bone up.

#9 User is offline   Mav (old) Icon

• LocationGreenwood, Nova Scotia, Canada

Posted 01 June 2004 - 02:07 PM

Hey Nologic, where's my headshot script? :)

Try to help someone and look at the thanks you get, sheesh

#10 User is offline   Nologic (old) Icon

Posted 01 June 2004 - 02:52 PM

Well to be honest I'm a little pissy right now...having to redo my OS...lost net last night....on only this system...not sure what the deal is...but needless to say I'm moody. ;)

Plus I did find sHrOOm's other thread...so while what he said in this one wasnt enough to cause any steam to rise...the combo of info was...there was no need for a double post on the subject...he may or may not be an okay guy...but right now he's rubbing people the wrong way.

Any ways Mav I'll get right on that head shot script hehe right after I get done redoing my system....should be about 4 days...I knew I should have ghosted it prior....blah hind sight always 20/20. :(

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942