Advertisement
  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Need Help with a Bind Rate Topic: -----

#11 Guest_sHrOOm

Posted 01 June 2004 - 06:03 PM

no i didnt ask some thing to change the xhair colors... look at my bind im asking for whole thing not just colors....... size,color,type,and funtion...

so no its not a simple bind...

bind f9 "bind shift cg_crosshairrgb 0_1_1_1 ; cg_drawcrosshair 4 ; cg_crosshairsize 10 ; ut_weaptoggle primary secondary"

thats alot more then the color...

this would be better if we could talk one on one.... there is a bit of lack of communication on my part or you all's... once again i dont think that bind is what im looking for... please have patience cuase in the end im sure we will both be enlightend...

#12 User is offline   BongosNaked (old) Icon

• Location\connect mulchers.dontexist.org

Posted 01 June 2004 - 08:03 PM

bind f9 "bind shift cg_crosshairrgb 0_1_1_1 ; cg_drawcrosshair 4 ; cg_crosshairsize 10 ; ut_weaptoggle primary secondary"...

I would like to enlighten your rudeness with an HE.

Nologic - just ignore this knucklehead. I would hate to see you bolt on this community over his moronic request to bind "binds."

"Um, yeah... someone make me a bind that binds a bind that switches the bind from one bind to another bind by binding another bind. AND I WANT IT NOW BECAUSE Y'ALL HAVE A PROBLEM UNDERSTANDING ME"

#13 Guest_sHrOOm

Posted 01 June 2004 - 08:06 PM

when i go to bind this bind

bind f9 "bind shift cg_crosshairrgb 0_1_1_1 ; cg_drawcrosshair 4 ; cg_crosshairsize 10 ; ut_weaptoggle primary secondary"

then i check the value of shift after i press f9 its

/bind shift {enter}

shift = "cg_crosshairrgb 0_1_1_1"

it wont pick any more binds up besides that one thats in the front.
i beleive it involves manipulation of the ; and linking the binds together...
it can be done becuase i have binded the first command but it wont bind the remaining after it.

any suggestions or quick fixes would be appreciated..

#14 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 01 June 2004 - 08:58 PM

bind f9 "vstr blaah"
seta "blah" "ut_weaptoggle primary secondary"
seta "blaah" "bind shift cg_crosshairrgb 0.1.1.1;cg_drawcrosshair 4;cg_crosshairsize 10;vstr blah"

?

#15 Guest_sHrOOm

Posted 01 June 2004 - 09:41 PM

hmm that should work in theory... but all that bind pics up is the first action for shift strange...

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   Shiza Icon

• Account: shiza

Posted 01 June 2004 - 10:00 PM

HAX!!!!

#17 Guest_sHrOOm

Posted 01 June 2004 - 10:14 PM

Aarsbuds0r could you contact me on AIM or MSN so we can talk ethier on vent or ts2?
AIM = therainman6969
MSN= TheRainMan0000@hotmail.com

Thnx looks like you have came the closest to answering my question but i may have not done it right or have I.. lets talk please

anyone with knowledge in binding please feel free to drop your two cents in even the wrong ansering is a good answer...

#18 User is offline   Nologic (old) Icon

• LocationSeattle, Washington USA

Posted 01 June 2004 - 11:00 PM

sHrOOm -

You didn't try any of whats been put before you huh.

As for binding knowledge...err its called "console scripting" and well numbnutz I'm more than likely the BEST in the world at it out of those that have made their scripts public.

hmm I'd honestly be interested in how many scripters are out there that can understand fully whats going on in this...which happens to be a beta script for SoF II, thats aimed squarely at becoming the top admin script of any game...and one I'm truely hoping to port to UrT later on.

Any ways I'll just have to mark you down as a Troll and ignore you as BongosNaked suggested....since no one here can figure out what you want....tho I think its more of an issue of you NOT knowing whats set before you.

#19 User is offline   BongosNaked (old) Icon

• Location\connect mulchers.dontexist.org

Posted 01 June 2004 - 11:53 PM

this ...

Is this mac compatible? :P j/k

back on topic:
since even a wrong answer will please you try this - /bind mouse1 un shiza

It works for me. :)

#20 User is offline   Aarsbuds0r (old) Icon

• LocationNetherlands, The

Posted 01 June 2004 - 11:58 PM

seta "blaah2" "cg_crosshairrgb 0,1,1,1;cg_drawcrosshair 4;cg_crosshairsize 10;ut_weaptoggle primary secondary"
seta "blaah" "bind shift vstr blaah2"
bind f9 "vstr blaah"
seta "blaah4" "cg_crosshairrgb 0,1,1,1;cg_drawcrosshair 8;cg_crosshairsize 23;ut_weaptoggle primary secondary"
seta "blaah3" "bind shift vstr blaah4"
bind f10 "vstr blaah3"

That was what he wanted and it works =P I talked to him on MSN/Ventrilo.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942