• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tips? Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   KarlMariaSeeberg Icon

Posted 17 February 2011 - 03:46 AM

you need to feel the wig ... you need to be the wig ....

no seriously mouse accel !! mouse accel!! mouse accel!!! ... there are a few threads on that topic so i won't start repeating the pros and cons ...

This post has been edited by KarlMariaSeeberg: 17 February 2011 - 04:43 AM

if you don't like uptown, you are basically hating urban terror.

#32 User is offline   thewonderboy Icon

• Account: thewonderboy

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:29 AM

View PostKarlMariaSeeberg, on 16 February 2011 - 11:04 PM, said:

well wonderboy considering your q3 knowledge you could be 100 years old, a wise old man sort of... level 9 strafe jump ?..quake 3 units ... ? ..ghosting keyboard ?... i feel so noobish right now... not a bad feeling actually ...

mouse accel is a huge decision for your gameplay ... especially on mac it is .. (sry if i brought something up that's been talked about before, didn'r read the whole thread)

karl

(fingernails need to be cut for a clean, save and healthy gaming experience and maybe paint your fingernails, little urt logos? ... skulls? ... and personally i need to wear a wig while playing urt... otherwise it doesn't feel right...)

by the way ... people under 35 aren't allowed to feel old... that's our privilege .. you should feel too young ...

Lol wtf :wacko:

Well i dont know much yet :rolleyes: quakes world is still to be unvield. I think i am onlyone who know how to perform 40 dedgrees strafe jump (for some reason it works only backwards) which works in urban terror.

To learn defrag you have to learn lots of geeky stuff :cool: such as speed of rocket (1000 quakeunits, LOL yes you can jump faster). Plasma climb is still kinda hard because you have to get right angle always, its about 83 dedgrees (from the straight foward where your crosshair is) multi rocket jump is still on work but i do it well.

It means that if you move at centrain speed or drop from high you can shoot rocket at centrain moment with centrain acceleration to the imagenary X on the ground where you land. Almost at the same moment as you hit the ground, Your rocket should be over your head and you should have enough time to do rocket jump at the same time when rocket hits your destination. This gives you double elevation which i call as double rocket jump. The record in defrag is 13 rockets at the wall at same point.

Well, hum i need to know a lot so learning movement is easier when you get the mechanism.

Or is that sarcasm :tongue: ?

Also, mouse acc, i hate it, i cant do my twitch rails in quake :wacko:
Up to preference lol, its handy if you want to have smooth aim and at the same time do fast turns.

See the lovely Mrs. Search Function?
She wants to make out with you.
~OOM91

Jelly? Yes very jelly... in fact, I am * jam. No amount of sandwich spread can express my emotions.
~IIL_NODERUS

#33 User is offline   Rylius Icon

• Account: rylius
  • Main tag: CMM|

Posted 17 February 2011 - 06:25 PM

code/game/g_missile.c line 669 in function fire_rocket
	VectorScale( dir, 900, bolt->s.pos.trDelta );

:x

#34 User is offline   RobDistorted Icon

•   former FS member   
    Animator
  • Account: robdistorted

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:20 PM

Wow, ok, i need to get reading this last page or two.

Thanks for the input though, i shall consider the wig :laugh:

#35 User is offline   oxjoe Icon

• Account: oxjoe

Posted 23 February 2011 - 02:46 AM

Ninja is better, plus its not very visible.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942