Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Urban Terrror BR Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Dandanzinho Icon

Posted 19 August 2016 - 02:59 AM

Hello friends. I'm Derp player in Brazil, an old bit.
I, and a group of friends who are too old, we are lovers of this game, and seeing that it is no longer as before, we decided to take some actions.
The Brazilian community is no more, and over time, players here are stopping to play. So we are with the idea of ​​returning to the community and give some "ups" in the game. For example: We are with the idea of ​​renting a TS with rooms for all countries, so that it would encourage to have more games, scrims, etc ... We are also trying to do some different championships, as accrued points ... These are some our ideas, and we will do everything to boot them into practice.
And I come here to find out if someone is interested in helping us, either with the championships, with the community, with Team Speak. If anyone can help, it would be very welcome. For those who do not exchange this game for no other, this is the time to rally around.
A big hug, already waiting respotas.
Nick of players who are organizing to me: Synn, muskz, penske and powerfull.
Note: Google translator :(

#3 User is offline   penske Icon

• Account: penske

Posted 26 August 2016 - 05:22 AM

Bladekiller, how can we proceed to link the frozensand's site with the site that we'll make to the new Brazilian comunity?

#4 User is offline   Biddle Icon

• Account: biddle
  • Main tag: fr.

Posted 26 August 2016 - 02:09 PM

Hi Penske, you are welcome to link www.urbanterror.info on the new Brazilian community website.

On our side, we will gladly link the new website when it's ready to be used. When that time is reached just link us the website and we will update our national community links.

By the way, have you tried getting in contact with some of the guys who have been running the UrT Brazil community for years like Jap, or Blade and sn4ke ? They could be of help.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   penske Icon

• Account: penske

Posted 27 August 2016 - 04:21 AM

View PostBiddle, on 26 August 2016 - 02:09 PM, said:

Hi Penske, you are welcome to link www.urbanterror.info on the new Brazilian community website.

On our side, we will gladly link the new website when it's ready to be used. When that time is reached just link us the website and we will update our national community links.

By the way, have you tried getting in contact with some of the guys who have been running the UrT Brazil community for years like Jap, or Blade and sn4ke ? They could be of help.

Actually we asked JAP some help, and he said that we would help if we show some dedidication, so we are renting a ts3 ,a public and private server to start, and we are looking for a domain to start de site, derp said that he will get in contact with snake to use the old facebook page of urtbr, with blade we play scrims somentimes, actually i dont know if someone have talked to him, but i will speak with the others to do it. As soon as we get the site, i'll get in contact. Thks for welcome us.

#7 User is offline   Biddle Icon

• Account: biddle
  • Main tag: fr.

Posted 27 August 2016 - 08:34 PM

Good news !

Why not renew the domain the urtbr.com.br has been using for years ?
I guess that's the smartest way to go for the website.

Good luck with setting all up :)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942