So what do you want to see?

#51 User is offline   YosKu Icon

• Account: yosku

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:26 AM

the classic Maps like turnpike abbey algiers casa

#52 User is offline   botbot Icon

• Account: botbot

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:48 AM

For me I'd like to see plenty of busy pub servers to play on, plenty of new players coming in. I really miss this now :'(

UrT has a steep learning curve for new players, I have never been so thoroughly pwnd as in the first couple years playing. I am glad I persisted because the game is excellent, but many people would just rage quit and not come back. Anything you can do to make the game more accessible is a plus. For example the whole 4.1 bind/config thing was very off-putting for me to begin with. A menu system for binding actions/weapons/radio would help. Tutorials available at the menu for circle-jumping/sliding/wall-jumping.

What about a difficulty slider? Don't know how that could work, perhaps on easy you have a reduced recoil and bigger loadout, dunno probably not many people would agree with this one....

#54 User is offline   MadTux Icon

• Account: madtux

Posted 27 July 2014 - 06:21 PM

I'm still dreaming about my primary double barreled shotgun :rolleyes:
(o_
//\======* * *
V_/_ . | Penguins with machine guns!!!

#55 User is offline   LtStriker Icon

• Account: ltstriker

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:27 PM

View PostBladeKiller, on 25 July 2014 - 06:37 PM, said:

A match making system and buddy system would help with new players finding servers with other new players on it. It would be nice to have a ranking system like we intended with Auth for HD. Auth in 4.2 is a stripped down version with many of its features removed to keep it compatible with Q3.

You know this thread was supposed to be about what you would like to see of behind the scenes development on UE4, not what you would like to see in the game, but discussion is good so carry on.

I like this idea of making URT more accessible to noobs. No pun intended. I would gladly put up a noober server so that we can increase our base if I knew they would not get beaten down from players who just want noob target practice.

I would suggest combining the Auth system to take note of new players hours played or some such measurement in experience and have servers setup for these players only so if a seasoned pro wanted to connect to a Newbie server for fodder killing, he could not, based on his skill level. Noobs would be safe to develop at the same pace, rather than get slaughtered by the veterans of the game, and then just rage quit the game entirely.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#57 User is offline   LtStriker Icon

• Account: ltstriker

Posted 29 August 2014 - 09:17 PM

View PostBladeKiller, on 29 August 2014 - 08:04 PM, said:

That's the idea LtStriker. The server admin would set the notoriety level and then Auth would police it.

Nice! Great way to increase the player base, even now if you can implement it in 4.2. Could be a way to start. As I said, I would gladly put up a server for newbies.

#58 User is offline   Swiiitan Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: swiiitan
  • Main tag: wG*

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:13 PM

View PostMadTux, on 27 July 2014 - 06:21 PM, said:

I'm still dreaming about my primary double barreled shotgun :rolleyes:

Yes! <3 I love the double barreled shotty :DDD
Had so extremely much fun playing it in BF: Hardline beta :')

Please FS add!

But important!!
Left click = Left barrel shoot, Right click = Right barrel shoot, Both button click = Epic deadly combo shot! <3
Ingame: Swiiitan
Clan: **Saft

#59 User is offline   KarlMariaSeeberg Icon

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:37 PM

since you guys are necroing the shit out of this thread:

i want to see 4.2.19
if you don't like uptown, you are basically hating urban terror.

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942