• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Get Legit Bro! Rate Topic: ***** 13 Votes

#431 User is offline   Father Goose Icon

• Account: fathergoose
  • Main tag: |WC|

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:55 AM

View PostFather Goose, on 21 August 2013 - 11:23 PM, said:

Those truly interested in answers need only look through for the ones, again, generously provided within this thread. Unfortunately, some will never be satisfied or are just perpetually skeptical, and frankly that's just fine. Everyone needs a hobby. Reminder4

View PostKarlMariaSeeberg, on 22 August 2013 - 12:15 AM, said:

i am gonna take the high road here..dude.

I didn't mention names and I'm certainly not talking about you only, Karl. But I'm sorry that you want to make the focus on yourself.

Meanwhile, thanks once more to Frozen Sand.

#432 User is offline   Camacho Icon

• Account: camacho
  • Main tag: [PCC]

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:43 AM

I will personally vouch for tener, though I know that means nothing here. We will be ignoring this ban list. I find that cheaters are easy to spot, and easier to ban, and we certainly don't need any help spotting them.

Do we receive complaints about our admins...YES, but they are always about them being ***holes not cheating. Everyone on the list is welcome to play in our server, innocent till proven guilty we, after all we are based in Amurica.

This post has been edited by Camacho: 22 August 2013 - 03:47 AM

Hey vato,
Come join the misfit in our server
/connect PresidentCamacho.NET
http://PresidentCamacho.NET
Camacho@PresidentCamacho.NET

#433 User is offline   Nikki Icon

• Account: nikki
  • Main tag: diRf!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:20 AM

This thread keeps getting more and more pathetic. On the plus side, at least people know what servers/clans/people to avoid.

#434 User is offline   Tranc3r Icon

• Account: tranc3r

Posted 22 August 2013 - 06:05 AM

View PostNikki, on 22 August 2013 - 04:20 AM, said:

This thread keeps getting more and more pathetic. On the plus side, at least people know what servers/clans/people to avoid.

Bahahhahahah. I'll be sure to keep the Auth Required Filter to 1.
- Bass in yo' face!

#435 User is offline   bagheera Icon

• Account: bagheera

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:15 AM

View PostBoinaverde, on 21 August 2013 - 08:01 PM, said:

I really can not believe all these members using cheats

I know some, and I can put my hands in the fire for them

urban terror game has so few players, and you're still doing this,

I know that some of the list should use cheats, but not all !!

Boinaverde I assume it's your (lol) gameplay on the Chill Bomb server 2 years ago? (watch especially round 4 carefully hahaha) demo here

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#436 User is offline   eya Icon

•   league admin   
    www.urban-zone.org
  • Account: eya
  • Main tag: UZ|admin

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:25 AM

View PostHrc, on 21 August 2013 - 10:32 PM, said:

I ask to eya not to you.
are you the boyfriend?
or NAZI ~SG~?
and I ask why she stop play urt .
(RADAR NOT WORKING)

Was told this pathetic heap of too few brains and too much access to keyboard was Cloud. Explains a lot. How many times did I ban you, sweetiepie? Stop attacking other people if your beef's with me, numbnuts; you lose concentration too easily, focus on your objective. And I don't owe you any answers, so you better learn to live with it.

#437 User is offline   zup100 Icon

• Account: zup100

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:22 AM

View PostCamacho, on 22 August 2013 - 03:43 AM, said:

I will personally vouch for tener, though I know that means nothing here. We will be ignoring this ban list. I find that cheaters are easy to spot, and easier to ban, and we certainly don't need any help spotting them.

Do we receive complaints about our admins...YES, but they are always about them being ***holes not cheating. Everyone on the list is welcome to play in our server, innocent till proven guilty we, after all we are based in Amurica.

This is actually a wise decision.

When I first saw official post with all of this banned players I was surprised and I couldn't believe. My question then was "why and why so fast and why there is so much of them and why this is happening in the middle of days of breaking things bad"

I have not read all posts in this thread, but I know one thing. The respect is gone and I feel appropriate to bring it back. Lets begin:

1.I respect Frozen Sand for making Urban Terror. 4.1 version is still playable and will not die soon.
2.I respect admins who want some prove and are not rushing with their decisions. We need more of them.
3.I respect community active an inactive players, with positive and negative opinions. Every perspective counts.
4.I respect hackers -yes hackers. Who broke stuff, cause without them in the bigger picture with what I see there is no focus and there is no building stuff better so rapidly.

I'm not so much surprised by things going wrong cause we all can see what is happening in the USA with NSA and government and this site is only a microcosm of stuff going wrong in the greater scale.

From what I've learned, this times are really challenging including my personal life. And this is a good thing cause I'm forced to think differently and be more and more coherent every day.
When things are going bad the only thing is not to blame others or give other powers more powers but to think differently and deal and respect things and situations as they are.
Without respect there is chaos, but after active chaos, situations can be repaired with more clarity. So I must finish by saying.

5.I respect this situation cause it forced me to see more clearly. I would maybe comeback and compare, after couple months of playing 4.2 version, 4.1.1 version with 4.2 and see if I really need this mess for myself, or/and wait for 4.2 version to be more likable. I don't know, maybe, will see...

#438 User is offline   thelionroars Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: thelionroars

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:31 AM

View Postzup100, on 22 August 2013 - 09:22 AM, said:

I'm not so much surprised by things going wrong cause we all can see what is happening in the USA with NSA and government and this site is only a microcosm of stuff going wrong in the greater scale.

Could you explain the relationship between the US Government, one of its branches agencies (the NSA) and Frozen Sand (a Canadian company)?

This post has been edited by thelionroars: 22 August 2013 - 09:45 AM

#439 User is offline   BRAVO Icon

• Account: bravo

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:55 AM

View Postthelionroars, on 22 August 2013 - 09:31 AM, said:

Could you explain the relationship between the US Government, one of its branches agencies (the NSA) and Frozen Sand (a Canadian company)?

Posted Image
GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE

I KILL PEOPLE

#440 User is offline   Juno Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: juno
  • Main tag: ~SG~

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:24 AM

Tungs post has disappered?

• (55 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

5 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942