#21 User is offline   choobie Icon

• Account: choobie

Posted 15 September 2009 - 11:19 PM

I think by 4,700 rounds he meant he fired 4,700 bullets.  :mrgreen:

#22 User is offline   Hoody Icon

• Account: hoody
  • Main tag: pnk|

Posted 15 September 2009 - 11:21 PM

I know you stand by these numbers, but you have the rof of the AK and the LR as the same "7.5 rps" - this is obviously wrong the AK fires slower then the m4 and lr. The g36 also fires slower, but not as slow as the ak. Is it possible you measured these incorrectly?

#23 User is offline   Delirium Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: delirium

Posted 15 September 2009 - 11:24 PM

I think by 4,700 rounds he meant he fired 4,700 bullets.  :mrgreen:

that doesn't even divide by 30 equally! SHIT that means he shot 156 rounds and  20 bullets

thats still ALOt to measure for each weapon

#24 User is offline   Hayame Icon

• Account: hayame

Posted 16 September 2009 - 12:50 AM

from what i think about accuracy, It's usually from everyone own perspective,

i feel more accurate when using a a LR with laser and silencer.

#25 User is offline   taggedzi (old) Icon

• LocationLeland NC

Posted 16 September 2009 - 01:22 AM

8-)

Love it or hate it, this is what I got. 

Delirium: not all the weapons use 30 rounds per Magazine... and my final count if you want precise is 4740 bullets accounted for.  That doesn't include the one's off the score board completely. :-D You don't seem to get the idea of statistics do you? ... well to each their own i guess. I have the screen shots but I owe you no explanation or proof.  Take it or leave it... If i wanted to lie I'd have done so from the start and been far more convincing. And why would I have gone to the trouble to build such a site with the intent of helping the Urban Terror Community? (A game I love to play..)

Hoody: Yah, it is not only possible but likely, it comes down to  the fractions of a second range, I do not have stop watch or way to measure fractions of a second, so all time factors are rounded to the nearest second, and that does put them in approximately the same time.  (While in reality there is a difference I can't measure it completely.) I'd gladly find a better way to measure it if you have any ideas. But that is the best I have for now.

To anyone else... this site was simply created to figure out more details about the weapons I was using.  And I decided to post what I found online.  If you think the data bogus or no good, don't use it.  If you can find a use for it enjoy and take advantage where you can get it.

Matt :-D

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   Hoody Icon

• Account: hoody
  • Main tag: pnk|

Posted 16 September 2009 - 03:48 AM

using my ipod touch stopwatch I estimate the LR and the M4 to empty in 3.7 seconds, the G36 in 4.0, and the AK and UMP in 4.3 (I think that's right, I did it earlier today). The most accurate way would be to take a demo and convert it to avi and import it into a movie maker - the scrub bar will show precisely how long each is.

Either way Taggedzi, you should make an effort to distinguish, because the rof difference is very significant, particularly when using the AK, your aim has to be a lot better than with the LR or M4, and this should be noted in any document claiming to be a weapon guide.

#27 User is offline   meister (old) Icon

• LocationWhere

Posted 16 September 2009 - 05:18 AM

Dude, taggedzi, just the fact the you take the time and effort to put together something like this shows
how much you care about the game as well as helping the community, and that's all that really matters
in retrospect to this topic, including your site for that matter. 8-)

#28 User is offline   Yas Icon

• Account: yas

Posted 16 September 2009 - 11:00 AM

psg-1 has 100% acc when firing as fast as possible?
i wanna see a video of that please.
also... doesnt the ump have 30 bullets in a clip

hopefully del is working hard to get the right figures. maybe a reload time can be told too... cos i'm unsure about those numbers up there at the moment. or hoody can do his magic again ;)

another way of timing things is to do /timescale 0.1 when watching a demo, then divide the final number by 10

#29 User is offline   SJC (old) Icon

Posted 16 September 2009 - 12:10 PM

Damn I thought I was going insane. I see that i'm not the only one that thinks LR with silencer is not as good as M4 with silencer.

Maybe the theory(ies) about the LR & M4 being the same are false as in spread & rate of fire???

These findings leave me more confused than ever  :-(

I'm going to start using the Spas  from now on :lol:

SJC

#30 User is offline   Juno Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: juno
  • Main tag: ~SG~

Posted 16 September 2009 - 01:06 PM

I noticed that scoped G36 with silencer is less accurate then without it.
But.
But Delirium says it doesnt matter.
So.
It must human factor. And i think i cant play LR with silencer cause i dont hear shots and i cant correct modify my aim according to shots.
So may be may be it depends on player. One can play better with silencer one not, like me.

But there where in past a screenshots presentation with ROF. And now its a new one. And thats why im glad bc of this test. :)

Ofc, timings are different then given by taggedzi.

Im very curious about this coding proof by Delirium.
Only numbers given by taggedzi are subjective. Rest r not user depended.
For better understanding we need to remember that are not real shots but done using program which was written by human and only can be there what was put there by developer.
If we can see screens with different accuracy of silenced and unsilenced gun, may be there is something wrong with coding.
?

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942