Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

The Future of the Sr8 Part Two

Poll: Mess with the sr8? (32 member(s) have cast votes)

Mess with the sr8?

1. Yay, this sounds good. (55 votes [48.67%])

Percentage of vote: 48.67%

2. Nay, don't like this change idea either. (58 votes [51.33%])

Percentage of vote: 51.33%

Vote

#101 User is offline   mrp (old) Icon

• Locationuk

Posted 16 April 2004 - 10:14 PM

if sr8 is just for the skilled players ... why can't you use psg equally as well? ;x

#102 Guest_]{lar!ty

Posted 17 April 2004 - 06:23 PM

2) sr8/psg1 both have their aim tilted randomly up to 20o if they get shot, but NOT unzoomed.[/quote] omg.... dont because then the psg will be uber gay in sr8 and psg gun fights that would make sr8 < psg and that would piss a whole lot of people off and just gay urt more so, please for urt, for sr8ters,for me (and the people who are gonna quit anywhom because u guys will fuck something up) dont.

#103 Guest_daMentor

Posted 17 April 2004 - 10:42 PM

I really hated it when people camped behind boxes and just jumped and shot. I don't think throwing the aim off 20o is going to affect the person who camps behind something and jumps and shoots. They're not visible very long and will likely get a shot off before being hit. The 20o will throw off people who are more in the open and sniping while being vulnerable. I don't think this is a fair trade off. In other words you want to bring back jump shooting and really not directly penalize those who jump shoot from behind boxes. You're penalizing the people that are more out in the open and vulnerable to being shot than the ones that are camping and jump shooting. Maybe penalize them 20o only when they're up in the air and get shot. Then again that probably won't happen all that often. I just don't see the fairness of the trade off at all. No change in my opinion. I just see the people that are on the ground and sniping as the ones being penalized by the 20o more so than those who are jump sniping.

#104 Guest_Cruper

Posted 25 April 2004 - 02:53 PM

damentor is right , so leave the sniper as it is and concentrate on deleting the buggs before you change something other (that will take a while :P )

#105 User is offline   blackrayne (old) Icon

Posted 25 April 2004 - 04:29 PM

dead subject

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942