New Benelli M4 Videos and more Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#21 User is offline   20eazykills Icon

Posted 05 November 2009 - 05:15 AM

Ah okay understood.

#22 User is offline   Sirmimer Icon

• Account: sirmimer

Posted 05 November 2009 - 05:51 AM

View PostFrankie V, on 05 November 2009 - 05:13 AM, said:

Well there are six now that are condition triggered but in theory you could have as many as you want and only limited by hard drive space.

Off topic question. The flash nades; have the DEV team decided to take them into 4.2 yet?

#23 User is offline   ObScUrE Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: obscure

Posted 05 November 2009 - 06:13 AM

yes they are included now but there is no official statement if it will be in the final 4.2 release.

BenQ-XL2420T|Filco-Ninja-TKL-MXRed|Logitech-G403|AKG-K70201000010 01101100 01110101 01110100 01010010 01100001 01110101 00100100 01100011 01101000~The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.~

#24 User is offline   Sirmimer Icon

• Account: sirmimer

Posted 05 November 2009 - 07:37 AM

View PostObScUrE, on 05 November 2009 - 06:13 AM, said:

yes they are included now but there is no official statement if it will be in the final 4.2 release.

No more narrow sniping :(

#25 User is offline   Majorheretic Icon

Posted 05 November 2009 - 07:52 AM

I wanna be able to come up behind some guy, select my nades and put it down his pants/shirt and watch his run around with a huge bulge in his pants before BOOM. Or charges were you stick it on and have a remote detonation, that way you could give him a life sentence, put it on him, let him get away and when you feel like getting a kill, press the button XD
URBAN TERROR IS NOT COD6
AKGRIZZLY: UrT devs slaved over boiling PCs in a crawl space full of rabid monkeys with no food, for no pay all so we could rawk peeps with l337 remington skills
M0usep0d: I got stuck with the slow, heavy, weak, balding model.
ObScUrE: We should start now all to play COD and suggest Sr8, curbstomps, walljumps, jumpmaps...

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   Gnorkh Icon

• Account: gnorkh

Posted 05 November 2009 - 10:12 AM

View PostFrankie V, on 05 November 2009 - 04:24 AM, said:

Maybe maybe not. The death sequences will be a lot more dynamic as per the idea that this is a Hollywood based shooter. Extremely rewarding though to see your target go down with the flair of a stunt man rather than dropping to the ground like a sack of potatoes.

The idea of making the death animations more hollywood-like makes sense, but this death flip is really too much IMHO. It is a funny comic-style move; I would rather have action movie-like animations when I think of Hollywood! Maybe bodies flying a little bit further and things like that.
Stunts are cool, but I did never see someone doing a backflip against all physics when dying in a hollywood movie, especially not when bleeding to death :-)

#27 User is offline   Decoy Icon

•   former FS member   
  • Account: decoy
  • Main tag: .:|

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:34 PM

Tombs is not as dark as it seems on the video, the ingame settings when recording the video were set to brightness almost 0, the map is actually set in the evening, just as the sun goes under. 8-)

The Benelli is now very powerful, this may be powered down a bit. The range is excellent.

Crouching is the same as in 4.1, just one crouch button.
You don't have to crouch to pick up weapons.

When you are wounded in the legs and you walk away, you drag your wounded leg with you, i.e. limping. :laugh:

The flip die animation is a bit overkill when you knife someone, however not when you boot someone to death or empty a spas in their face, etc. :twisted:

#28 User is offline   Genesis Icon

• Account: genesis
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:38 PM

View PostFrankie V, on 05 November 2009 - 04:24 AM, said:

Maybe maybe not. The death sequences will be a lot more dynamic as per the idea that this is a Hollywood based shooter. Extremely rewarding though to see your target go down with the flair of a stunt man rather than dropping to the ground like a sack of potatoes.

As for its specs we have not settle on them yet, and is something I usually defer to someone wiser, but it is a hell of a lot of fun blasting away with a weapon that almost has the same touch of death as the SR8. :D

I like sacks, and I like potatoes, so I don't see what's wrong with having it stay the same.

View Post[Medics]Major_Dan, on 05 November 2009 - 07:52 AM, said:

I wanna be able to come up behind some guy and put it down his pants/shirt and watch his run around with a huge bulge in his pants.

This forum is meant to be for all ages. Creep
17:32 slackin • i fire blanks

View PostBladeKiller, on 05 December 2011 - 10:46 PM, said:

There is no funstuff in HD.

#30 User is offline   CheezeyWeezey (old) Icon

Posted 05 November 2009 - 10:13 PM

Two things:

1. This may be slightly off topic, but since the M4 was featured, I thought of the shotguns...
...Is the SPAS going to see any changes at all? Range, power, etc? I would think that the SPAS, with it's pump action, would be a slower, more powerful weapon, while the M4 could be a faster-shooting, longer-ranged weapon. I am only mentioning this because Frankie said that they still haven't finalized the stats for the guns.

2. On the issue of the death sequences, I agree that new, more dramatic sequences would look great. However, I feel like the backflip might be a little extraneous. I was thinking that maybe different death animations could be connected to different weapons. For example, dying from an auto would yield the current 4.1 death animations, while dying from a sniper or shotgun would cause different animations.

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942