• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Get Legit Bro! Rate Topic: ***** 13 Votes

#311 User is offline   Divinity Icon

• Account: divinity
  • Main tag: /eVo/

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:51 AM

Some of the people a few pages back really need to fill one of these out and send to to FS:

http://www.scribd.co...urt-Report-Form

#312 User is offline   thelionroars Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: thelionroars

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:52 AM

View Postmustangxd, on 21 August 2013 - 02:45 AM, said:

damn son umad. what does this ban have anything to do with 4.1. myth and I decided to cheat vs each other in a public server after we decided to quit urt is all that happened here. http://i.imgur.com/zbOFkxi.png here is proof that only time a I cheated was in a public tdm server. #lata

That was pretty stupid, if you're going to do this why not do it in a private and unlisted server. Anyway, #smellyalata

#313 User is offline   thelionroars Icon

•   QA member   

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:54 AM

View PostDivinity, on 21 August 2013 - 02:51 AM, said:

Some of the people a few pages back really need to fill one of these out and send to to FS:

http://www.scribd.co...urt-Report-Form

lmao

#314 User is offline   mustangxd Icon

• Account: mustangxd

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:54 AM

View Postthelionroars, on 21 August 2013 - 02:52 AM, said:

That was pretty stupid, if you're going to do this why not do it in a private and unlisted server. Anyway, #smellyalata

because we didn't pay for our private server that month LOL.

#315 User is offline   thelionroars Icon

•   QA member   

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:03 AM

View Postmustangxd, on 21 August 2013 - 02:54 AM, said:

because we didn't pay for our private server that month LOL.

Well I guess you've quit Urban Terror permanently now LOL #lrn2startsvr #kthxbai

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#316 User is offline   mustangxd Icon

• Account: mustangxd

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:05 AM

View Postthelionroars, on 21 August 2013 - 03:03 AM, said:

Well I guess you've quit Urban Terror permanently now LOL #lrn2startsvr #kthxbai

well that's the plan

#317 User is offline   Swaggzilla Icon

• Account: swaggzilla
  • Main tag: )O,O(

Posted 21 August 2013 - 04:53 AM

View PostBludShoT, on 21 August 2013 - 02:17 AM, said:

Hehe, I certainly never ever said he wasn't cheating. I've frequently said that demos can't prove that someone *isn't* cheating. That demo wasn't sufficient, and most of the 'timestamps' were laughable - they still are today even though we later found out a few months ago that he has had hax on his computer. The fact of the matter, which is hard for noobs to understand, is that it's difficult for demos to clearly show cheating unless it's very obvious - unless you use low standards that would qualify the demos of all the top players in the game as cheat demos.

We know this is true, or else how do guys like Mustang get away with it for so long? Some of the timestamps in that demo were suspicious which is why we planned to pull in more demos and try to catch the guy. But before we could, some geniuses alerted him to the fact that we were looking into him. A couple months later we got the evidence we needed and banned him. Everyone who's honest knows a dozen players who snap on to sounds or expected enemy positions and shoot at walls now and then. It happens all the time on the edges of corners, stuff like that. That's not to say he wasn't cheating in that demo. Considering he has actually been caught with hacks on his machine a couple times now, you can assume that he was cheating. You just don't understand the responsibility of being in a position where you need to protect the tons of innocent people who have demos that show that normal behaviour in this fast paced game. Thus the reason for having standards.

It didn't land FTW anywhere. The North American competitive Urban Terror community just shrank so much that they couldn't keep a league going. That was already in full swing way before the Crappy demo incident. If it had dozens of teams it would easily survive bad websites or controversy over one demo lol. FTW ran competitions for as long as there was a sufficient NA competitive player/team base to compete in them.

Anyway, it's 2013, so how about leaving this stuff in the past? We both hate cheaters and want them all gone.

You were wrong. I win. :)

#318 User is offline   posssesssed Icon

• Account: posssesssed
  • Main tag: iCu*

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:59 AM

ohhhh golly, the hacker responds

sooo funny to browse through this thread and see all these proven wallhackers even responding to anything.

word to your motha- you have no say, whatsoever, and nobody cares about you now. you did this yourself, now go away and find another game to cheat in. this goes for you Drizzt, tehwally, and the newest edition, mustang

what does this ban have anything to do with 4.1.

perhaps everything? hmm... i dont know... because 4.1 didn't have any sort of anticheat measures and clanbase's nationscup was played in 4.1? ... high iq logic

myth and I decided to cheat vs each other in a public server after we decided to quit urt

like we haven't heard that "oh well i was gonna quit urt anyway" excuse before???? rofl. and nobody should take you at your word, because your word means nothing. and anyone that believes you would have to be dumber than you, mexicant. kthx. please just do us all a favor and go away and /wrists.

myth and I decided to cheat

and myth has been caught multiple times before this "isolated" incident in 4.1. you were both obviously testing/pubbing the new wallhack for 4.2 since 4.1 seemed nearly untraceable ... even more high iq logic goin on here lol

#319 User is offline   Nikki Icon

• Account: nikki
  • Main tag: diRf!

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:18 AM

One thing I will say for mustang is that at least he actually admitted it instead of watching his friends make asses out of themselves by trying to defend him like most of the other people in this thread.

#320 User is offline   saint Icon

•   community admin   
    www.urban-terror.fr
  • Account: saint
  • Main tag: pwnie.

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:17 AM

Posted Image

• (55 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. Facebook
Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942