• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Get Legit Bro! Rate Topic: ***** 13 Votes

#291 User is offline   Nikki Icon

• Account: nikki
  • Main tag: diRf!

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:05 PM

View PostFather Goose, on 20 August 2013 - 10:51 PM, said:

My forehead is unable to withstand any further facepalms if one more ignorant person, who was not at their buddy's computer 100% of the time, says they are "certain" their friend, admin, leader, significant other, clergyman absolutely could not have cheated and the AC made an error.

We should all keep quoting H0i's response to combat ignorance.

Also, complainers and doubters should go and make their own damn game with AC suitable to them.

Shout-out to Nikki for informed, to-the-point responses.

Nothing but <3 for Goosey. Always one of my main go-to men for a fresh set of eyes on a cheater demo. If all these people praising their cheating admins want to praise anybody, they should be praising people like Goose. He's been around a long time, he's obviously kept it legit, and he's spent a lot of time on keeping his servers clean without having to download cheats just to make sure a cheater's cheating.

Fin.

#292 User is offline   BRAVO Icon

• Account: bravo

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:06 PM

View PostNikki, on 20 August 2013 - 10:17 PM, said:

Bitch for anticheat.

Get anticheat.

Pals get caught.

Boycott.

Makes sense.

Boycott who?, every legit player in this community is really happy about the AC. Who the f*** cares of a cheater saying he does not cheat? seriously.., it's not a boycott, cheaters always characterized for trying to hide their cheats..., especially those who admin some shit server or part in the competitive scene.

if i could.. i would fart on their faces..., and... is it not forbidden to have more than one account per player? why am i seeing banned cheaters who created a new account posting here in this same topìc?.
GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE

I KILL PEOPLE

#293 User is offline   Kr0m Icon

•   former FS member   
    Lead Forums Administrator
  • Account: kr0m

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:07 PM

Enough said.

#294 User is offline   Nikki Icon

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:08 PM

View PostBRAVO, on 20 August 2013 - 11:06 PM, said:

Boycott who?, every legit player in this community is really happy about the AC. Who the f*** cares of a cheater saying he does not cheat? seriously.., it's not a boycott, cheaters always characterized for trying to hide their cheats..., especially those who admin some shit server or part in the competitive scene.

if i could.. i would fart on their faces..., and... is it not forbidden to have more than one account per player? why am i seeing banned cheaters who created a new account posting here in this same topìc?.

You must have missed the link. My bad for not quoting it. Apparently KRH is participating in a boycott because damn FS for banning their cheating admin/player/whoever he is!

* http://www.clankrh.c...?start=40#14936

This post has been edited by Nikki: 20 August 2013 - 11:11 PM

#295 User is offline   Father Goose Icon

• Account: fathergoose
  • Main tag: |WC|

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:14 PM

View PostNikki, on 20 August 2013 - 11:05 PM, said:

Nothing but <3 for Goosey. Always one of my main go-to men for a fresh set of eyes on a cheater demo. If all these people praising their cheating admins want to praise anybody, they should be praising people like Goose. He's been around a long time, he's obviously kept it legit, and he's spent a lot of time on keeping his servers clean without having to download cheats just to make sure a cheater's cheating.

Fin.

Too kind <3
Seriously, people that have gotten caught trying to catch cheaters by using a cheat like wallhack themselves are misguided, misinformed, and are obviously unaware of and/or unskilled with using r_shownormals (and the particularly useful toggle r_shownormals). What a discredited myth to claim you would need to resort to such vile means to be able to understand cheats or understand them better! Serves them right for getting caught by the anti-cheat in those cases.

Also, H0i's reveal about the person who uploaded their own UrT as a torrent - best thing I've read all day. LOL

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#296 User is offline   Pilou42 Icon

• Account: pilou42

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:20 PM

@LammeSnail: use the email address FS give us. You should get an answer.
On this topic, you'll be trolled by haters. :-)

#297 User is offline   Nikki Icon

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:25 PM

I'd rather be a hater than a cheater :D
Posted Image

#298 User is offline   JRandomNoob Icon

Community Moderator

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:40 PM

Hearters gonna heart?
dswp.de
Beginner’s Guide to Urban Terror (woefully out of date)
Daily Deadnade (Last updated September 9, 2016)

#299 User is offline   DeMS Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: dems

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:51 PM

View PostNikki, on 20 August 2013 - 10:41 PM, said:

I think you should have banned anybody using the clients whether activated or not. But that's just my opinion.

On plenty of other games it goes like this :
- Finding cheat CVars on your config for the first time is usually a temporary ban (3 months).
- Finding cheat CVars on your config for the second or more time is usually a permanent ban.
- Finding evidence of a cheat up and running in game is enough for a permanent ban.

I don't see why FS wouldn't be able to follow such a model, with the Auth system handling all this automatically.

View Postshoushou, on 20 August 2013 - 10:49 PM, said:

First of all is easy : Do you plan to reveal more about those cheats cases ? I’m personaly interested in the competitive side, and I would like to know if the competitive players which get banned used their cheat during the clanwars or not.

Agree on that point.

However, let me ask you, does it make such a big difference?

Maybe they were only tweaking it for use on the competitive scene, so it would look natural.

Third question about more details again. I planned myself to use a cheat to do an effect on my next fragmovie (didn’t had time to do it). I also had two teammates (not actives anymore) that were used to use cheat as spect on serveurs they were admins on to catch “random wallhackers”. Can those 2 cases being detected by your AC ? Can those people being banned for that ? If yes, is that really a good thing since they act for community without cheating on others players ?

Do you realize how silly this question would look on the official forums of any other commercial game that includes AC software?

Anyone uses cheats -> they get banned, simple logic.

Excuses, everyone is able to make creative ones, even cheaters on the competitive scene.

My advice about that is the following : don’t try to make those bans. Just share the banlist with auths and ip, and let servers admins / competitions staff to decide what they do with it. The publics one will probably banned perm, and competitions will choose between perm and temp. But at least don’t try to start a fight you can’t win, that’s the kind of thing that can totally destroy your motivation.

What fight?

View PostCliclic, on 20 August 2013 - 10:24 PM, said:

I see here severals respectful clans and admins who are telling that one of theirs also fair and respectful admins or players have been put in the wrong bag ("cheaters"). I am as them certain that at least one name is miss respected and treated as "cheater" while he is NOT.
And all those players, server owners, admins who are in the fields all days and nights, and contrary to FS, they know who to trust and who to not trust. It seems that what they said was just wind, and that's sad.

A software has an integrity, truthfulness and a reliability thanks to the tests that improve its quality. I would be thanks full that you share to community the situations on which it can be trusted and those it can't be trusted and how far this software is reliable.
The community is not fool, we all are aware that a software can't be 100% reliable lol. If you would be able to develop that kind of software you should be rich by now :)

Unless you have proof of this person NOT cheating, you might want to rest your case.

AC software does NOT discriminate the reasons why the cheat was on his computer, why it was activated or even what the offendant did eat for breakfast.

It gets factual evidence, and that's it.

Considering the info that FS members have shared already on this forum, it isn't that this AC is so complicated and complex that it can't be 100% reliable. Compared to other AC software, it's so simple that the chance that it is not 100% reliable tends to null.

And for your information, there's plenty of software which is 100% reliable, as in it will never go out of the expected response as long as the input is correct.

View PostBedna, on 20 August 2013 - 04:40 PM, said:

Other AC published media as screenshot etc. Please publish media with cheaters.

It is extremely rare that AC programs/communities do publish media.

Of course, FS could get their knees deep on it and try to emulate PBSS to make people happy, but, honestly, what do you expect to see on a screenshot of a cheater using an aimbot?

View PostLammeSnail, on 20 August 2013 - 07:37 PM, said:

1. Yes I totally agree. So this is why I will ask my admin to give me the name of the FS member who asked him for the download link of the cheat he caught, investigated and reported to FS. Will this FS member kicked from team and banned?

Why would they kick their member? He did his job allright, probably passed the link to people who could do something useful with it - like, for example, making it detectable.

On the other side, acording to FS's AC, your admin did not only install the cheat, but he did try it too.

If he does acknowledge this, then he's rightfully banned.

As I said before, AC programs check facts, NOT intentions.

#300 User is offline   BRAVO Icon

• Account: bravo

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:34 AM

View PostNikki, on 20 August 2013 - 11:08 PM, said:

You must have missed the link. My bad for not quoting it. Apparently KRH is participating in a boycott because damn FS for banning their cheating admin/player/whoever he is!

* http://www.clankrh.c...?start=40#14936

Oh... that is the boycott? i feel it more like...

Posted Image
GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE

I KILL PEOPLE

• (55 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942