Advertisement
  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Casa and Algiers CTF

#21 User is offline   audioaxes (old) Icon

Posted 21 April 2004 - 07:43 PM

I think the wors flag placement is on the ut_uptown (blue flag) while the red is practically untouchable.
The reds have to just lern strafe+sprint+jump from the building to the blue flag area which is quite easy - then nobody can stop such player. On the othe r hand already it is difficult to get into red flag area... so - the most f*ck map for CTF is ut_uptown (IMHO)

The same sh*t is with respawns on this map on TDM... it seems there is something wrong as well...

nah uptown is a pretty balanced map if players no how to play it right and is by far one of the better ctf maps

only thing that needs to be done is balancing the spawns a bit more....red has the advantage off better spawns, with several on roofs, not to mention 3 spawns that allow instant access to the apartment rooftop

if the spawn directly on the apartment roof was moved to a less useful place and maybe another spawn moved to the under-garage while blue getting one more spawn on a rooftop, i think this balance would be perfect

#22 Guest_Anonymous

Posted 22 April 2004 - 12:37 AM

well tub there hasn't been any league play on it but from what i see it looks like blue can easily sneak around and grab the red flag but when red goes to blue flag they can't really sneak off .... i guess we will see

#24 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 23 April 2004 - 07:56 AM

Cool, that should work good. I would have loved to see how it would work closer to the oil tank room, but I'm sure this will work.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942