• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A few Screenshots Rate Topic: -----

#11 Guest_Sage

Posted 11 March 2005 - 12:57 PM

Uh oh, the typical map in a box. Good luck hinting it. I suggest you read Sweetnutz' Construction Informational before you proceed any further.

http://www.ut.map-de....php?article.98

Dont Jump the gun. I have seen the tutorial which is based on q3 level editing I assume. There is more than one way to skin a cat.
r_speeds are actually ok. So stop your doom and gloom already.

heh

#12 User is offline   Tr!8E³ (old) Icon

• LocationMallorca, Spain

Posted 11 March 2005 - 01:43 PM

Looks quite good, and the most important thing to me, the gameflow, looks promising. BTW this lightining could be improved, maybe you could check out ut_eagle lightning, it has a perfect evening-night lightning.

Bye

#13 User is offline   Hybridesque (old) Icon

• LocationBradford, UK

Posted 11 March 2005 - 02:06 PM

Uh oh, the typical map in a box. Good luck hinting it. I suggest you read Sweetnutz' Construction Informational before you proceed any further.

http://www.ut.map-de....php?article.98

Dont Jump the gun. I have seen the tutorial which is based on q3 level editing I assume. There is more than one way to skin a cat.
r_speeds are actually ok. So stop your doom and gloom already.
heh

I'll reserve judgement until I see some betas then.

#14 Guest_Sage

Posted 17 March 2005 - 11:34 AM

Fear my Urban Traffic Warden... Hay this could be the start of a whole new Mod Idea?...
Posted Image
Posted Image

#15 User is offline   |NV|S (old) Icon

• LocationSanta Clarita, CA

Posted 18 March 2005 - 07:48 AM

Not one of the better texture packs I have seen. Most of his textures are rip-offs of other textures from the Golgatha team (game company that went out of business) and some from Remedy. Im not saying he ripped them all off, but Im sure the majority of them are gleaned from other sources.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 Guest_Sage

Posted 18 March 2005 - 10:19 AM

[quote name='"|NV|S"]Not one of the better texture packs I have seen. Most of his textures are rip-offs of other textures from the Golgatha team (game company that went out of business) and some from Remedy. Im not saying he ripped them all off' date=' but Im sure the majority of them are gleaned from other sources.[/quote']

I have no idea what your talking about, maybe you would care to explain?.

What textures are ripoffs? all the textures I have used are either freely available (as far as I know) or included with ET/UrT...

The only thing I have done is add alpha channels to a few of barnabys potorealistic textures (the drains and manhole covers). And then it took me two days to figure out how to do as I am no artist

Nice friendly community in this mod. :shock:

#17 User is offline   blackrayne (old) Icon

Posted 18 March 2005 - 01:11 PM

sage yer fine its invis he can be a bit of a dick thats all (lmao) im really likeing the look of this map man i have a few suggestions if you wanna hear em..and possible i could give you a hand with some models or such)

#18 User is offline   zimm (old) Icon

Posted 18 March 2005 - 01:22 PM

looking good, sage. can't wait to play this one, layouts looks promising too.

now, about those other mappers with the negative replies - ya know, they (might) feel threatened by a quality newcomer, and (may) get a little catty. :lol: :shock: :roll:

keep working, there are some of us that appreciate what mappers like you create for the gamers.

#19 Guest_Sage

Posted 18 March 2005 - 02:03 PM

Lt1"]sage yer fine its invis he can be a bit of a d*ck thats all (lmao) im really likeing the look of this map man i have a few suggestions if you wanna hear em..and possible i could give you a hand with some models or such)

Thanks Lt1. :D
I would be more than happy to send you a .pk3 ( I will need figure out how to do this first thou or find a util that packs it up for me) so you can have a better idea of what the map needs etc. I have been contemplating building a post box out of brushes like the 1 in this picture ...
Posted Image

Do you think it posible to model one? or maybe someone has already made one?

Rich

#20 User is offline   blackrayne (old) Icon

Posted 18 March 2005 - 07:38 PM

send me an e-mail bro pcmedics@gmail.com and also vist me site and leve me messages and pics and such and ill hook ya up bro:)

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942