• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

SID plz read this and Community Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

• Locationroyal.stockholm.se

Posted 04 April 2004 - 06:04 PM

3 shots with an sr8, now, let's talk unbalanced.

#12 Guest_OziOn

Posted 04 April 2004 - 09:07 PM

Yeah, because sr8 is a machine gun... -_^

#13 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 04 April 2004 - 09:13 PM

why do I think 2.3 was better because it required more skill and knowledge of how to play the game

UrT today takes a lot more skill and knowledge to play then it did back in 2.3. Which is really why you are bitching, you went out and played on that retro 2.3 server and found that you were much better there then you are in 3.4

#14 User is offline   Shminkyboy Icon

•   former FS member   
    Mapper
  • Account: shminkyboy

Posted 04 April 2004 - 09:28 PM

I want cheese!

#15 User is offline   No|Leaf|Clover (old) Icon

• LocationNew York, USA

Posted 04 April 2004 - 09:30 PM

I disagree with you, delerius, for many of the reasons stated above.

On a side note, your sig is wrong. Look at the sta rankings page. polarity is #2 in bomb. :P

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   Delerius Icon

• Account: delerius

Posted 04 April 2004 - 10:25 PM

ooops typoh let me correct what i saying bladekiller ...

I didn't mean the actual hitcode i just meant damage...

As for NLC :o oops better correct that :(...

#17 User is offline   Blade (old) Icon

• LocationThe Netherlands.

Posted 04 April 2004 - 10:26 PM

gotta agree a bit on the helmet though... 3 lr300 shots on a helmet is like uhm... funny =).

no helmet = 1 shot.
helmet = 3 shots.

maybe that's why allmost everybody carries a helmet these days =)

#18 User is offline   Delerius Icon

• Account: delerius

Posted 04 April 2004 - 10:35 PM

UrT today takes a lot more skill and knowledge to play then it did back in 2.3. Which is really why you are bitching, you went out and played on that retro 2.3 server and found that you were much better there then you are in 3.4

Can't say that's true at all... I do much better in 3.4 due to the awesome hitcode resolving more headshots, altho in 2.3 i did get plenty i didn't need to focus as much as i do now for a 3 helmet bullshit... I do get plenty of headshots but the helm gays ya...

As for you other spicks that am saying I suck... whatever I didn't right this post to complain about the game, but to just note damage because I am just saying the damage is way to low if anything it's the helmet.

#19 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 04 April 2004 - 10:55 PM

gotta agree a bit on the helmet though... 3 lr300 shots on a helmet is like uhm... funny =).

no helmet = 1 shot.
helmet = 3 shots.

maybe that's why allmost everybody carries a helmet these days =)

Or you could do 2 helmet shots then breath on the guy to finish his last 2% health.

Or maybe use one of the other weapons out there that does better damage. Oh wait, you all want the massive headshots of the LR, then you bitch about it not doing enough damage. The LR is the reason I always wear a helmet and even then triple headshot are not at all rare.

#20 Guest_wheela

Posted 04 April 2004 - 10:57 PM

Lets just take the time to seriously think about what 2.3 would really add to the new hit code. Oswald no one even stated that the hit code in 2.3 was the issue of this post, so lets not even go there. The issue stated was that the 2.3 dmg is ; more skillful, more realistic, and more professional.

Before I try to explain this lets look at some scenes from 3.4 as it stands now.

SCENE 1: You are coming around a corner, 2 enemies are crouched and toally unware of your being there. You know they are there because you use prediction well and here some noise. You come around the corner and fire multiple times at one then the other. You hit them each in the waist 2 times then the legs or arm. Now you obviously have the advantage being that you have surprised them from behind. BUT, all of a sudden jumping spam consumes you as you desperately try to shoot them 3-4 more times. Sure people on these forums are just going to tell me I have no skill. LOL. Maybe they should just consider for a momment, and think of a game without jumping up and down and spamming. You say skill? I say spam and the ability not to use strategy anymore.

SID, if ET is ever to survive, I hope you base it on what the competive players want, and not so much what people just starting to play think. Wasn't it obvious in q3dm that people always bitched about weapons they couldnt use and being killed too easy. Eventually the strong survived and q3 went on, people got better ....so on. Its the same thing here, get past all the bullshit complaints from, and I quote "newbies". Warpers? What would It matter, I always hit them enough only to be spammed in the head. Warping would be less of a issue.

Anyways, I only have one more thing to say. Some people rely on spam, and those people should not be rewarded. When you can kill 3 people with 1 clip of the m4, then be proud.

IMO of course. Flame away Public weenies! :?

PS: I will add more scenes later =0

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942