• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

SID plz read this and Community Rate Topic: -----

#31 Guest_QwertyG

Posted 05 April 2004 - 03:42 AM

Id love to see 2.3 dmg in 3.4 if only for just testing purposes. Less dmg has not made this game any faster IMO. I mean its still 2 people against 1 and with movement penality, depending on the situation, hit d, etc, the only way your gonna kill them with 2 headshots before they kill you is spray and pray. If they have decent aim forget about it your dead before you can even work on the 2nd guy, both got helments your probably dead before you hit 1 in the vest twice, unless of course they cant aim or spam at all, then you could very easily kill them both before they even hit you once.

Then theres still the lame sr8 every noob who cant use an auto seems to use because its so easy to just camp with it and pick people off. Your almost penalized for rushing because if you do happen to get the jump on them you gotta hit them at least 3 times unless there not wearing a helmet, and with the movement pen. and hit issues, etc just makes it overall harder I think.

Rushing is rushing. I dont rush because im worried about the amount of damage im taking from shots. I rush to get position over the opponent to use to my advantage. I mean 2vs1 still has the advantage no matter how much damage shots do. They still have x2 the chance to headshot you, hit you anywhere else, kill you, etc. If I rush in and do get the jump on them I still gotta worry about wasting god knows how many shots depending on how well hit d is working for me to kill 2 people, plus i gotta burst my shots because i know how to aim and dont spam like some lucky noob, etc. Now if hit d was perfect and every shot hit or atleast 95% of them did then I dont know how much of an issue this would be but hit d is not perfect so i guess well never know.

Guess it just depends. Would be nice to see back just to see thou.

#32 User is offline   XslauGt8 (old) Icon

• LocationBrisbane, AU

Posted 05 April 2004 - 03:53 AM

Overall Im happy with the damage in 3.4 but one thing that makes me wonder is, you shoot someone in the face where the helmet isnt, & its a helmet *chink*. I like the helmet (wear one about 70% of the time) but a face shot (if possible) should be a different region to the top/helmet because DAMN that would hurt. 8)

btw I miss all the gooey hit messages (neck, liver, heart, etc etc) & No Im not morbid :wink:

#33 User is offline   THIRTEEN (old) Icon

• LocationMelbourne - Australia

Posted 05 April 2004 - 04:02 AM

btw I miss all the gooey hit messages (neck, liver, heart, etc etc) & No Im not morbid

Yes you are :P

yeah those messages where kinda cool :)

#34 User is offline   XslauGt8 (old) Icon

• LocationBrisbane, AU

Posted 05 April 2004 - 04:45 AM

True, who am I kidding :roll:

#35 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 05 April 2004 - 08:21 AM

Thread closed. Thank you, drive thru...

-Forum Nazi

Posted Image

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942