• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

SID plz read this and Community Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Delerius Icon

• Account: delerius

Posted 04 April 2004 - 05:26 AM

Ok SID ...

All I gotta say is plz restore the old damage similiar to 2.3 because this noobcrap is so gay...

That's just my input , I just think it's gay when you shoot someone behind their back and altho u may kill them it takes way to many bullets and half the time they can get a shot off on you...

In 2.3 that didn't happen at all.[/quote]

#2 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 04 April 2004 - 06:16 AM

The days of 2.3 are gone. All in all I think it's a better game today then it was then. Either way, it's SID's game to model as they see fit. If you don't like it, there are lots of other games out there to play.

#3 Guest_Rapsey

Posted 04 April 2004 - 07:08 AM

if you cant kill someone while being behind his back, then thats just because you suck.

#4 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

• Locationroyal.stockholm.se

Posted 04 April 2004 - 07:15 AM

Oh common, I hate when someone tries to speak for all of us. What really drags this community down is spoiled brats running around and yelling like pinched pigs.

Yes, there are some bugs that SID shouldn't have let thru, but I believe that they are more pissed at themselves than any of us is entitled to be on them. It has happened, now let them do their dance to fix it and then focus on the ET port.

Oh, word Annihilator. It has been said soooo many times before, but yet it is such a simple and true statement. :)

#5 Guest_C-X

Posted 04 April 2004 - 07:27 AM

Ok SID ...

All I gotta say is plz restore the old damage similiar to 2.3 because this noobcrap is so gay...

That's just my input , I just think it's gay when you shoot someone behind their back and altho u may kill them it takes way to many bullets and half the time they can get a shot off on you...

In 2.3 that didn't happen at all.

realise that the guy you're shooting at is using the same weapons as you. it's not like he gets 2.3 weapons while you're stuck with 3.4

learn the balance of the weapons, learn to use it to your advantage. that or start your own nostalgic 2.3 server :P

C-X

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Delerius Icon

• Account: delerius

Posted 04 April 2004 - 01:57 PM

what are you talking about learn the weapons rofl...?

I've been playing forever and i usually lead all pubs to... sorry for being a bit antsy but I do know the weapons and I do realize that it's gay when u shoot someone even in the helmet they can fire back and sometimes pop off 2 kevs...

That is just pure bs that's why whenever i play I make damn sure i get a headshot because with this gay damage atleast it helps prevent them from firing back...

Ask anyone that's anyone if the damage is to low ok but the helmet is just pure gay... why do I think 2.3 was better because it required more skill and knowledge of how to play the game, because in 2.3 usually a wrong move got you messed up, whereas 3.3-4 can leave you able to fight in usually every sitatution.

I'll even say it... I feel pretty ashamed when I get shot in the back and i can turn around and finish that person off...

#7 User is offline   Goat (old) Icon

• LocationIndiana

Posted 04 April 2004 - 02:00 PM

You have issues... Go play... Stop Whining... Or give $49.95 to a less magnanimous Game provider.

Maybye if you play more, complain less, you will tighten up your skill and be happier.

Oh and don't ever fucking presume to speak for me

#9 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

• Locationroyal.stockholm.se

Posted 04 April 2004 - 04:08 PM

You have issues... Go play... Stop Whining... Or give $49.95 to a less magnanimous Game provider.

Maybye if you play more, complain less, you will tighten up your skill and be happier.

Oh and don't ever fucking presume to speak for me

Hehe Goat, that is soooo you :)

#10 Guest_The Red Arrow

Posted 04 April 2004 - 04:35 PM

If you ask me the headshots are still a problem. I think it would be better if they would remove the damn helemet from the game, and let every machine gun kill a player in 3 headshots.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942