• « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ut4_vertigo Rate Topic: ****- 1 Votes

#31 User is offline   bierla Icon

• Account: bierla

Posted 29 June 2008 - 03:20 PM

well yeah its an awesome map. not too easy and not too hard like "dontget-to-end_a845"

shame that it dont get played at all - too many "callvote noobs" arround wich keep asking "...how do i pass first jump..." on every map.

Keep mapping Slicey, like youre mappingstyle :wink:

#32 User is offline   Delirium Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: delirium

Posted 30 June 2008 - 10:53 AM

Keep mapping Slicey, like youre mappingstyle :wink:

like???

fu**in love!

#33 User is offline   wraith4.x (old) Icon

• Urban Soul
  • Locationthe depths

Posted 12 November 2008 - 08:03 AM

like "dontget-to-end_a845"

:lol:

/callvote map ut4_vertigo_pro

#34 User is offline   Delirium Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: delirium

Posted 12 November 2008 - 08:25 AM

Zomg lol

dont think about it slicey

#35 User is offline   Hayame Icon

• Account: hayame

Posted 13 November 2008 - 02:54 AM

/callvote map ut4_vertigo_elite

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#36 User is offline   Anomaly Icon

• Account: anomaly
  • Main tag: 6th|

Posted 14 November 2008 - 05:42 AM

:lol:

/callvote map ut4_vertigo_pro

rofl! I have trouble on normal vertigo >.< I dont understand how to do the double jump part after lollipops and the slide! :-o (yeah that means I cant get past the 2nd jump on funnyjumps :P How do you do it???

#37 User is offline   wraith4.x (old) Icon

• Urban Soul
  • Locationthe depths

Posted 14 November 2008 - 06:58 AM

How do you do it???

simple....referring to double wall on vertigo, when you get to the top of the grab wall, just BEFORE you do your first walljump, let go of all keys for a split second, then do your 2 walljumps and you should be able to grab second wall....do this for any jump like this where you have to grab a second wall, third wall, and so on...

if you do not let go of all keys for that split sec, when you do your walljumps your character will go into a crouched position and stay like that, which means you won't be able to grab second wall.....it will sound like you're grabbing for a sec....then it ends up being, failure..8].....to test this, just demo yourself, and do the jump the way you have been, then watch it back in third person and you will see....do the same once you succeed and you will see your character leave crouch position just before grabbing second wall :wink:

gl

#38 User is offline   Anomaly Icon

Posted 14 November 2008 - 07:06 AM

hahaha thx!! no wonder everyone was saying I was crouching :lol: And I really hate that almost grab sound then fail >.<

NOOB QUESTION ALERT: Are there any keys to press so you can fastforward/rewind or pause/play because I cant find it. And how do you take a demo (or view it) in 3rd Person?

#39 User is offline   wraith4.x (old) Icon

• Urban Soul
  • Locationthe depths

Posted 14 November 2008 - 07:14 AM

F12 is default to demo....for watching it back in third person, do /cg_thirdperson 1 (i have this bound to a key) then watch your demo....if you want to fast forward your demo just do /timescale <#>....like normal speed is /timescale 1.....so you can do like /timescale 2.....or 3.....and so on...or for slo-mo, you can do for example, /timescale 0.5 and so on...

lmao you wanna see something funny?.....do the pro climb in vertigo, then watch it back in /timescale 10...

..epic lolz :lol:

#40 User is offline   Anomaly Icon

Posted 14 November 2008 - 07:22 AM

hahaha. yeah I still have trouble with the climbing thing. Cant seem to let go at the right time and still get the 2 walljumps. Everyone makes it look so easy and Im always failing there :x Like I let go and then its like im falling backwards off it instead of straight down sometimes.

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942