#32 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 31 December 2007 - 11:59 PM

Sorry Thurman, no new weapons...

#33 User is offline   slackin Icon

• Account: slackin
  • Main tag: GlaD-

Posted 01 January 2008 - 02:33 AM

maybe his heal was still set to q also???

#34 User is offline   Shadowdragon Icon

• Account: shadowdragon

Posted 01 January 2008 - 03:00 AM

lol just let dev team and qa do our work, if you want to help out quit making suggestions really imo to overall what should be and not be in, the auto pickup is actually a good thing for how fast paced this game is.  Second of all we not Americas Army to choose which weapon we pick up bc just slow you down.  Medic range is perfect tbh bc really if your looking at someones feet you cant heal the chest etc.  SO yeah about that, access denied on those ideas already.  Seriously no new weapons should be put in.  Theres a nice glance.  Weapons are great now and make the game more interesting.  Comment about stamina in this game.  If you cant see it then you are totally blind, bc i can see it with no problems.  Only problems i see is the minor little glitches which are being fixed and now in process of being tested. As for being new D-13, well welcome to the community but really try the other versions first before making any suggestions because overall they been mentioned years ago.  Thank You have a very good day and a Happy New Years.

#35 User is offline   ZgoN (old) Icon

Posted 01 January 2008 - 11:59 AM

improve vote restrict after map start
after very unbalanced result in CTF (15:0 etc.) first thing must to do on new map its /callvote shuffleteams
now u need to wait 1 boring minute

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#36 User is offline   D-13 (old) Icon

Posted 01 January 2008 - 01:58 PM

lol just let dev team and qa do our work, if you want to help out quit making suggestions really imo to overall what should be and not be in, the auto pickup is actually a good thing for how fast paced this game is.  Second of all we not Americas Army to choose which weapon we pick up bc just slow you down.  Medic range is perfect tbh bc really if your looking at someones feet you cant heal the chest etc.  SO yeah about that, access denied on those ideas already.  Seriously no new weapons should be put in.  Theres a nice glance.  Weapons are great now and make the game more interesting.  Comment about stamina in this game.  If you cant see it then you are totally blind, bc i can see it with no problems.  Only problems i see is the minor little glitches which are being fixed and now in process of being tested. As for being new D-13, well welcome to the community but really try the other versions first before making any suggestions because overall they been mentioned years ago.  Thank You have a very good day and a Happy New Years.

First of all, I'm no newbie when it comes to UrT. I was here long ago when the first betas came... I was here when the Negev was introduced... I was here when the M4 was replaced by the LR - I was here when the M4 was introduced again... so please, save your comments about "try and play some other version of UrT", becouse I've played them all.
If you think it's fast paced and good, with the autopick, fine... I want an option to turn the autopickup off... you don't have to use it.
Medic range isen't good since if your standing in some stairs... just ONE step below (still having range to the chest area) you can't heal. Of course you shoulden't be able to heal someone if you only can
reach their toes.... BUT if you're climbing behind someone in a ladder - you can heal them without problem - seems kind if inconsicvent, don't you think!?
The stamina problem is for NEW players - NOT old players like you and me, duh! And the stamina is hard to see in CTF or TDM games only (again for NEW players.)
Most new players actually think they loose health when the stamina starts to go down - If they even notice it going down, that is.
Happy new years you too.

#37 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 01 January 2008 - 02:06 PM

the answer to everything is not a cvar, i would think at this stage of dev if we felt it was necessary to have some sort of pick up feature it would have made its way in many versions ago.

#38 User is offline   Wolfseye Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: wolfseye
  • Main tag: FCDE-

Posted 01 January 2008 - 04:16 PM

I have a few really great things in mind that could be fun.

New Gameplay CVARS:

• 1.) bind 1 "seta gameplay_cs16 1" (set Gameplay Style to CounterStrike 1.6)
  • 2.) bind 2 "seta gameplay_ css 1" (set Gameplay Style to CounterStrike: Source)
  • 3.) bind 3 "seta gameplay_ut2k4 1" (set Gameplay Style to Unreal Tournamen 2004)
  • 4.) bind 4 "seta gameplay_dukenukem3d 1" (set Gameplay Style to Duke Nukem3D)
  • 5.) bind 5 "seta gameplay_sims 1" (set Gameplay Style to SIMS)

Additional CVARS for Gametypes CS1.6 and CSS:

• 1.) bind 6 "seta layout_ugly 1" (helps CS/CSS players to stick with their regular ingame graphics)

Urban Terror 4.x Pro Settings:

• 1.) bind P "promenu"

The Pro-Menu is for the ueber p0wners that like to have a keybind setting for almost any Game Function.
Features are:

• Holster Weapon
  • No Automatic Weapon Pickup
  • Reload after every shot manually
  • Set to Run/Walk for each step
  • Medic includes full body animation of actually grabbing the medkit from the back and pulling out stuff that you need to heal yourself or a other player. Very detailed. Full Medic process takes up to 15 Minutes.
  • Possible to make jumps in a combination of steps, almost like Slowmotion. Keybind for every single move
  • ... many other features that make easy things complicated. 100 % bug / n00b free.

How about to include all this ?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wolfseye

P.S: Don´t forget a Money System like in ... *puke*

#40 User is offline   Wolfseye Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: wolfseye
  • Main tag: FCDE-

Posted 01 January 2008 - 08:46 PM

Make a HUD like this, with a giant health bar, and then a Stamina bar, that should be visible enough, would it ? :D

Posted Image

• (18 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942