• « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4.2.010 Now LIVE! Rate Topic: -----

#82 User is offline   Deathbrazil Icon

• Account: deathbrazil

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:01 PM

didn`t read the thread, just reporting that i noticed that the weapon swapping is soundless, is that normal?

#83 User is offline   rastablaster Icon

• Account: rastablaster

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:47 PM

View PostDeathbrazil, on 25 March 2013 - 10:01 PM, said:

didn`t read the thread, just reporting that i noticed that the weapon swapping is soundless, is that normal?

Same here :)

Nevertheless, it is the first time i find playing 4.2 more enjoyable than 4.1. Ty FS.

And a question addressed to BladeKiller. Would it be possible to have sth like a skin editor for urt ? We would upload them here and the most interesting would be picked and included in the subsequent updates.

#84 User is offline   Tranc3r Icon

• Account: tranc3r

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:16 AM

I know it's going to be fixed, but wanted to say this:

Posted Image
- Bass in yo' face!

#85 User is offline   x3r Icon

• Account: x3r
  • Main tag: 24/7.

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:02 AM

hahaha

To fix the wall jumps just start a local server from the in-game menu.

Start Server >> Start Server >> Load it >> Quit >> Normal wall jumps everywhere!

[I think this is what fixed it for me]

This post has been edited by x3r: 26 March 2013 - 03:03 AM

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#86 User is offline   LtStriker Icon

• Account: ltstriker

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:02 AM

Hey

We had our first server crash since .008 last night. Everything was playing great and then blammo, complete freeze for everyone. Had to restart the server.

Bugs we discovered so far.

Noticed the problem with not being able to select your choice of nades again. Have to use the smoke nades first then the HE's. It was fixed in last update, but gone again now. {This bug and the server crashes were prevalent in .008???}

Also still seeing player names coming in as badinfo, but their names seem to resolve now, once they join.

|30+|LtStriker

#88 User is offline   thepurplepoe Icon

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:38 AM

A little bit of a silly question, what does he mean by gl and hf coming soon, what is gl and hf,

Thanks in advance

#89 User is offline   LtStriker Icon

• Account: ltstriker

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:15 AM

View PostBladeKiller, on 26 March 2013 - 04:19 AM, said:

Can you clarify what you mean about the nade selection please. I logged what you said about it in our bug tracker but the coders need more information. Thanks.

If you are carrying both types of nades, you cannot select HE over Smoke. It automatically selects your smoke nades first and you cannot select an HE nade until you finish throwing your Smoke Nades. In my case I have them bound on my mouse wheel. Other people have them bound differently. Maybe if others who are experiencing the same thing step in and describe it in their own terms it might make more sense.
This happened in an earlier version and was repaired in .009 where in the moment of need we could quickly scroll past the Smoke nade to the HE if we wanted to.
Hope that makes sense.

Thanks,
|30+|LtStriker

#90 User is offline   JRandomNoob Icon

Community Moderator

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:54 AM

View PostBladeKiller, on 25 March 2013 - 07:49 PM, said:

Do you use the team overlay? Perhaps it would help if we added the same squares of red and blue to the right of it same as we did to the mini-scoreboard and main scoreboard.

Exactly what I wanted to suggest, too. Although to keep the overlay from protruding any further, instead of squares next to it, stripes on the top or bottom edges of the overlay halves would be better.

View PostDeathbrazil, on 25 March 2013 - 10:01 PM, said:

I can hear it just fine, for both myself and others.

View PostBladeKiller, on 26 March 2013 - 04:19 AM, said:

Can you clarify what you mean about the nade selection please. I logged what you said about it in our bug tracker but the coders need more information. Thanks.

OK, LtStriker already clarified his problem while I was writing this part (*delete delete*). From this description I’m pretty sure he has both nades bound as bind MWHEELDOWN "weapon 11; weapon 13" — or in the opposite order, but that doesn’t really matter, since in both cases the behavior is the same, you only get smoke nades and have to either drop them or expend them to access HE. In case you use bind MWHEELDOWN "ut_weaptoggle grenade", the behavior is exactly the opposite: you only get HE, and no amount of scrolling will help.

View Postthepurplepoe, on 26 March 2013 - 04:38 AM, said:

A little bit of a silly question, what does he mean by gl and hf coming soon, what is gl and hf,

Thanks in advance

GL and HF with the next installment of Urban Terror !!

GL and HF = good luck and have fun. A customary expression of goodwill among the tribesmen of Urban Terror. “Next” here means “newest”, the current .010.
dswp.de
Beginner’s Guide to Urban Terror (woefully out of date)
Daily Deadnade (Last updated September 9, 2016)

• (14 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942