• « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4.2.010 Now LIVE! Rate Topic: -----

#61 User is offline   garcassgrinder Icon

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:23 AM

View PostFrankie V, on 24 March 2013 - 03:20 AM, said:

Found the problem in the cfg file and will patch for 011.

cfg file sounds like configuration file, these files are mostely text based and easy to handle by a normal ASCII text editor.

If yes can you send a small description how to do? I can offer to test it for verify.

(Okay you got me cant´t wait for 011 to fix that :rolleyes: )

#62 User is offline   Ludsky Icon

• Account: ludsky
  • Main tag:

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:55 AM

BladeKiller, for my idea for 3,4 teams. You will do it ?

It will be funny i think ( Colorteams : Blue, Green, Yellow and Red ;))

This post has been edited by Ludsky: 24 March 2013 - 09:55 AM

#63 User is offline   akai Icon

• Account: akai

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:11 PM

View PostBladeKiller, on 23 March 2013 - 10:48 PM, said:

Yes, you can. Do want everyone in hot pink or the girls in hot pink and the guys in yellow or would you like them multi-coloured with splashes of pink mixed with splashes of yellow?

oh really ? :tongue: if that's possible , girls in hot pink and guys in yellow would be awesome ! Thanks a lot ! :ohmy:

#64 User is offline   garcassgrinder Icon

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:32 PM

View PostBladeKiller, on 23 March 2013 - 10:48 PM, said:

Yes, you can. Do want everyone in hot pink or the girls in hot pink and the guys in yellow or would you like them multi-coloured with splashes of pink mixed with splashes of yellow?

Hi BladeKiller

verry nice possibilities to have lot of skins and colours and the skins at 010 are really awesome. But to be honest I have use to play with different colours at a TDM game and was confused by some messages and ingame infos that still used red & blue term. So I have switched back to the default skins. (sadly)

Would it maybe less confused to give the colour define to the server for Team-Game-Types.
And for single player mode like FFA, LMS... I could imagine to have a real multi colour skin mess. (Yeha)

Like this:
Player choose his coulour and style like define SWAT skin in colour gray, or Cowboy in colour olive or Sexy in Desert style) at the client and this will reflecting also while a FFA game style at the server.

So imagine its possible to set a character named: "BlackMamba" and while the game the player model is for all other players seen Black in seyx skin.

Sorry to be so straight don´t want to force you.
Want only to share my ideas.

regards

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#66 User is offline   l3cru3l Icon

• Account: l3cru3l

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:54 PM

Hello, apparently there are problems, it jumps, bug, netgraph rotten, and so on. Many players complain since 4.2.10. Normal?

#67 User is offline   hardhit Icon

• Account: hardhit

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:43 PM

After having to sleep the night over it, I finaly get all of my 1MB/sec. :wub:

#69 User is offline   Denny Icon

• Account: denny

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:56 PM

tested here in the Brazilian community, we observe that there is something to the "hitbox" many "hit's" arm there were many players who complained about this fact many shots in the arms and doll when we skip a jump from wall to wall the puppet of one waged is not equal before a lock and is kinda weird

taking over these two facts the game is excellent

Posted Image

Posted Image

#70 User is offline   kaonic Icon

• Account: kaonic
  • Main tag:

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:28 AM

I am with Denny. I Kaonic organized today a "Mix" with players from the 5 of the best teams in Brazil, and we played 3 games (6 maps) in 4.2.010. The game is pretty good now, the main problems were the wall jumps, they were kind of "lagged" or with a "delay". It seemed the game only answered after 2 seconds delay...
PS: If you are spectating a person jumping, you do not see that delay, it only happens if you are actually playing.
Something else that was weird it the Glock sound, needs some adjustments on it and on the volume...

I would like to thanks [b00bs] clan, specially The-Spiki, for the server and for the stream, which will be tomorrow on youtube. And I am here speaking for myself, that every update the new 4.2 brings, I will be organizing 2 or 3 games in the week the update comes out, and then will always give you guys a feedback from the game and stuff.

Question: Where is that map with the Turnpike Layout? I think it is named Nevada...
Other Question: Do you guys need beta testers before each update? If you want, I have 15 active people in Brazil who are very happy with the development and if it is needed, we can always play matches like we did today to test the new updates.
Good Game b00bs.

• (14 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942