Urban Terror Forums: My proposals for the new version of urban terror : maps and bots - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

My proposals for the new version of urban terror : maps and bots Rate Topic: -----

#12 User is offline   H3NRY Icon

• Account: h3nry
  • Main tag: .um

Posted 18 June 2009 - 09:49 PM

with me bots crash when either i am shot or when a door is being opened while pressing run and forward.  occasionally it is when i am being shot, if i shoot back it will crash but if i dont it will be just fine

#14 User is offline   satiable Icon

• Account: satiable

Posted 18 June 2009 - 10:50 PM

with me bots crash when either i am shot or when a door is being opened while pressing run and forward.  occasionally it is when i am being shot, if i shoot back it will crash but if i dont it will be just fine

Same here.

#15 User is offline   Delirium Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: delirium

Posted 18 June 2009 - 11:46 PM

bots dont crash for me :]

#16 User is offline   satiable Icon

Posted 19 June 2009 - 01:09 AM

your doing it wrong -.-

Lol, he's right.

#17 User is offline   Creation Icon

• Account: creation

Posted 19 June 2009 - 05:47 AM

Regarding the crash issue thats different at me: as others said, same happens to me, if i shoot/or kill them in the maps casa or turnpike the game crashes.

Can you be more accurate about the part of copying files . I have ioquake3 on my linux box(with the original pak0.pk3 from quake 3) what do i copy and where ? Do i copy the quake3 pack file inside my ~/q3a/q3ut4/ directory ? Do you think if i try to run urban terror as a mode for quake3 (if you have a download link please post it here) i could have more stability with those maps?

#19 User is offline   satiable Icon

Posted 19 June 2009 - 06:13 AM

Well I hear that casa crashes a lot, but when it comes to turnpike, for me anyways, it is very rare that the game crashes.
If I wanted to, I could literally go for hours against bots on tp. In fact, I can't even remember the last time I ever had a crash on tp. Weird.

But I keep hearing that casa is terrible. I think the longest game I ever heard of anyone having against bots on casa was like maybe 10 minutes at the most.

#20 User is offline   Creation Icon

• Account: creation

Posted 19 June 2009 - 07:13 AM

Well during my games with bots on maps that don`t end up with a crash, i don`t use grenades, it seems that the bots use them. Indeed the only thing i do if a kill a bot that has grenades is to take and use them . I will try that as well, i will copy pak0.pk3 into /q3ut4/ directory and post back results. Btw do i leave hunkmegs to 1024? or set it back to 256 as it was by default.

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942