• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A Little Talk About the Animations Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   restless Icon

• Account: restless
  • Main tag: hg`.

Posted 26 August 2009 - 06:40 AM

AWESOME, really great you are doing this Frankie, ofc some flaws here and there and im sure the end product will be great once it has been tested and patched again and again:)

(next stuf might be taken as bullshit and can be ignored in a official news post like this)

And what wrong with a little gayness, do shooting bastards always have to be heterosexual, maybe tom was gay all the time but he was afraid to come out of the closet, and now with his new animation he feels more relax about it.
Urt will be the first game ever to have a gay lead player, it will be in the news everywhere and all the gay people in the world will have a big party because they feel more accepter, another + is that all the extreme dudes(racists fascists and all) will stop playing:D

#22 User is offline   Avocadoo (old) Icon

• LocationHungary

Posted 26 August 2009 - 07:22 AM

The breathing speed looked too fast...

Yes. It's very fast. And tell the true movement animation is better in 4.1 (better for me) The animation was not the largest problem in 4.1.
Sorry...

#23 User is offline   Phoenix77 (old) Icon

• LocationMelbourne

Posted 26 August 2009 - 12:27 PM

The P90 looks sweet n his back.  :-D

#24 User is offline   Seven of Nine Icon

•   former FS member   
  • Account: sevenofnine
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 26 August 2009 - 12:46 PM

It certainly does. Nice work frankie, keep up the good work.

#25 User is offline   Fleuv Icon

• Account: fleuv
  • Main tag: f8`

Posted 26 August 2009 - 03:53 PM

Aawh no! dont make it that crouching en walking holding if you puss your walk button ones. And pleas dont forget that weapons are heavy

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#27 User is offline   H0bbeZ (old) Icon

Posted 26 August 2009 - 05:46 PM

Good job Dev team! The move ments look a lot more casual/natural than 4.1. He said something about scoping in on the gun, (Don't know how to ask this with out sounding stupid :) ) but can you scope in and use the sight? Not just the cross hair? :/

#28 User is offline   Yas Icon

• Account: yas

Posted 26 August 2009 - 06:02 PM

nice work frankie. i dont know why everyone is talking about the run animation having the gun too close... as it is probably the least used movement (at least by me) the walk->shoot looks so cool, and hopefully sprint will be sexy too.

how is it for shooting in the crouched position, is it low as in how the movement was, or is the back and head more vertical as it is in the reload position animation? also, how is it in first person view between the crouched animations, is there any vertical movement? i do fear that campers may be gainin an advantage from the idle crouch stance being so low. compared to 4.1 are the new crouch hitboxes higher or lower or both depending on animation?

i look forward to seeing the jump animations and the sense of speed they deliver

#29 User is offline   H0i Icon

•   former FS member   
    Modeler
  • Account: h0i

Posted 26 August 2009 - 07:42 PM

When running the head looks wierd, his head is tilted too much to the back and it looks like he's headbanging  :-D  Maybe you could rotate it a bit more to the chest/gun and fix the headbanging feel.

But the animations are much better as the current ones :)

#30 User is offline   Seven of Nine Icon

•   former FS member   
  • Account: sevenofnine
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 26 August 2009 - 07:42 PM

Good job Dev team! The move ments look a lot more casual/natural than 4.1. He said something about scoping in on the gun, (Don't know how to ask this with out sounding stupid :) ) but can you scope in and use the sight? Not just the cross hair? :/

No iron sight is not and afaik will not be a part of urbanterror.

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942