• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4.2.010 Now LIVE! Rate Topic: -----

#51 User is offline   garcassgrinder Icon

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:33 PM

View Postgusk4r, on 23 March 2013 - 09:25 PM, said:

no players :(
all servers private :(
I dont wanna run 4.1 as it will mess the $HOME/.q3a folder...

please, up some public server that allow high pings with bots at least? (they suck but just to try new versions) (bots should imitate/record/trackdown real player movements/paths on maps)

Open console and type in
/connect 87.182.80.110:27960

Carcassgrinder said:

Not valid anymore, was temporary only!!!

This post has been edited by garcassgrinder: 28 March 2013 - 05:00 PM

#52 User is offline   akai Icon

• Account: akai

Posted 23 March 2013 - 10:38 PM

View PostBladeKiller, on 23 March 2013 - 06:22 PM, said:

Hellraiser, The teams do have names just check in game and you will see. BTW, if you want a different colour just suggest it and I can try to make it. There is no limit to the number of skins now, In fact, I'm almost finished a new set which will be in 4.2.011. With this system I can do any colour you like no matter how crazy. If ppl don't like it they just don't use it. I love it. Freeeeedom!!!

The DE had to be reverted back to the 4.x version because the HD version was causing huge fps drops. It is higher res than a player model. It was built to test the HD engine so even the heaters were modeled in instead of just being painted like the guns in 4.x.

hello , could i have pink and / or yellow ?
thanks you !

#54 User is offline   Fredrik Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: fredrik

Posted 23 March 2013 - 11:24 PM

If ppl don't like it they just don't use it. I love it. Freeeeedom!!!

This was beautiful to read.

#55 User is offline   Camacho Icon

• Account: camacho
  • Main tag: [PCC]

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:51 AM

View PostJRandomNoob, on 23 March 2013 - 02:51 AM, said:

Minor issue with the updater: when a downloaded PK3 turns out to be broken and the updater starts downloading it again, the progress is still incremented — when downloading zpak0006.pk3 for the third time, the progress was shown as “(3 / 10)”.

Death animations are more hilarious than ever before — not sure that’s what you were aiming for… Minor issue with pistols and knife: when crouching, the hold switches back to the .009 rifle-style hold. Also, Beretta reload in third person is too slow.

And yes, if you have the Private filter set to No in the server browser, only private servers are shown, the exact same behavior the web list has suffered from since forever. I was rather perplexed when every single server I tried to connect to chided me for “invalid password”.

Same problem with broken download and updating again for zpak0006 got an error message about corrupt file and the updater told me to check my internet connection. The server download seems to have worked perfectly, but I haven't activated it because I can't update on my PC.
Hey vato,
Come join the misfit in our server
/connect PresidentCamacho.NET
http://PresidentCamacho.NET
Camacho@PresidentCamacho.NET

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#56 User is online   JRandomNoob Icon

Community Moderator

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:27 AM

View Postgarcassgrinder, on 23 March 2013 - 02:28 PM, said:

- playing with bots: some bots are eppuiped with flash bombs now. You can
pick them up after kill these bots. But the flash bombs are not available
at the gear bar! lol
(For ALL: if you want to screw up with the new flash bombs you need to kill the bots)

Cockroach and Cougar carry flash nades (weapon 12).

The bots’ equipment hasn’t changed since 2.0 I think, that’s why you can’t have a bot with M4 — LR300 replaced it, and M4 was brought back as a new weapon (different number and letter). In all versions since 3.0, bots with flash nades in their equipment have defaulted to LR300, Beretta, HE nades, helmet and kevlar.
dswp.de
Beginner’s Guide to Urban Terror (woefully out of date)
Daily Deadnade (Last updated September 9, 2016)

#57 User is offline   YAY5637 Icon

• Account: yay5637
  • Main tag: <PWC>

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:29 AM

Yes, you can. Do want everyone in hot pink or the girls in hot pink and the guys in yellow or would you like them multi-coloured with splashes of pink mixed with splashes of yellow?

Can we have clowns please? They need a really big grin on their face :D

#58 User is offline   LtStriker Icon

• Account: ltstriker

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:36 AM

View PostBladeKiller, on 23 March 2013 - 06:39 PM, said:

Something like that would need new maps but it's an interesting idea for a new game mode. 3 or 4 team CTF? Maybe a King of the Hill type of game with 4 teams?

Hey Bladekiller

I thought of this a while back. My thoughts were to have four teams, spawning North, South, East, and West, each team with their own flag. The North and South teams are competing with each other and can only cap each other's flags. The East and West teams must cap each other's flags. They will all cross paths in the middle of the map, which will make things interesting since there can only be one winner per map. The team with the most caps.
This can also be another nice way to make use of your new skins. 4 Coloured teams.
So even though the teams must cap their opposite pole opponent, they are still competing with each other in a sense, because they need to cap the most flags to win the map.
You'll have to build some bigger maps.

BTW, thanks for all of your work. Drop by for a game one night. Sundays, Wednesdays and Fridays are the bussiest.

|30+|LtStriker

This post has been edited by LtStriker: 24 March 2013 - 01:37 AM

#60 User is offline   LtStriker Icon

• Account: ltstriker

Posted 24 March 2013 - 03:32 AM

View PostFrankie V, on 24 March 2013 - 03:20 AM, said:

Found the problem in the cfg file and will patch for 011.

Noticed the problem with not being able to select your choice of nades again. Have to use the smoke nades first then the HE's. It was fixed in last update, but gone again now.

Also still seeing player names coming in as badinfo although not as often.

Thanks,
|30+|LtStriker

• (14 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942