Urban Terror Forums: Some things to say.....about SID, UrT etc. - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (12 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Some things to say.....about SID, UrT etc.

#42 User is offline   DoctorDominology (old) Icon

• LocationDouble Six

Posted 06 October 2004 - 04:20 AM

[quote name='"BladeKiller"][quote="D-Trix"][quote="Bar-B-Q"]Yeah' date=' I'm from Canadia, too. I think. I must get my map. BBL.[/quote']

If your too dumb to know then you must not be from Canada. :twisted:[/quote]

hahaha, good retort, D-Trix[/quote]

Unless he's from Quebec.....

#43 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

• Locationroyal.stockholm.se

Posted 06 October 2004 - 10:52 AM

SiR, well written and all true in my eyes. I so agree with you. What makes Urt a "bad" game isn't the game by itself, it is the black sheeps in the community. Is there a greater thing to play with kewl people with the glimpse in the eye?

...I miss LegoManser on the servers. And Fumle... :cry: I miss great times as the cup bronzematch between us and the Abjects with Oswald on the shoutcast (BOOTFIGHT BABY, YEAH! JimmyTheSaint and Fumle you crazy asshats. :D). I miss getting squished by McD. I miss TOGL and their grand sense of gentlemanship, and humour ofc. Yet, roughies is still out there along with THC, UTZ and HV who provides great fun in matches and allways a smile, whatever the endresult looks like. Heck, I miss the time when I got lost on casa when it was new. All in all, looking back over the years I've played I've learned to know people I relate to as friends. Some I have met, some I haven't (yet). The biggest part of the community still is good, friendly people, atleast I hope so. :)

#44 User is offline   DoctorDominology (old) Icon

• LocationDouble Six

Posted 07 October 2004 - 03:51 AM

I miss MFDoom, Vampirella the B|tch, MethodTim, heck a lot of people. Maybe some are playing under new names. I don't know. I am playing under a new name myself.

#45 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

Posted 07 October 2004 - 09:43 AM

Yeah, where IS MFD btw? :?

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#46 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 07 October 2004 - 12:16 PM

he is around....talk to him on occassion

#47 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

Posted 07 October 2004 - 04:20 PM

he is around....talk to him on occassion

Don't you guys hang out irl? Well tell him to show himself! :)

#48 User is offline   tr!ckn0l0gy (old) Icon

• Locationreal virtuality

Posted 07 October 2004 - 04:43 PM

Yeah right, MFDOOM missing is like AGBD being gone (hypothetically that is). Was always fun having him around. So, come out and show yourself! :D

#49 User is offline   gHOstFaCe (old) Icon

• LocationMiami, FL US

Posted 07 October 2004 - 08:18 PM

[quote name='"Roadkill"]. All in all' date=' looking back over the years I've played I've learned to know people I relate to as friends. Some I have met, some I haven't (yet). The biggest part of the community still is good, friendly people, atleast I hope so. :)[/quote']

I totally agree with ya. Each day, I look forward to getting home and jumpin on TeamSpeak. {SW} has been fun to hang with and I consider them my friends, as well as several others in the community. Even if you haven't spoken with someone, you can still find some kool peeps via these forums and through the in-game chat. I guess it is kind of a "typed" bonding.

I just want to say "Thanks" to all of you that make this game r0k!

#50 User is offline   Roadkill (old) Icon

Posted 08 October 2004 - 07:12 AM

Damn, we should have a World-Urban Terror-LAN! 8)

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942