• « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

List of good Suggestions Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#81 User is offline   OlGood Icon

• Account: olgood

Posted 15 December 2014 - 10:34 AM

great idea indeed. Let the walk button have the same effect on ladder AND GRAB. Climb/grab slower, but silently.

#82 User is offline   cryonics Icon

• Account: cryonics
  • Main tag: Forge|

Posted 20 December 2014 - 09:28 PM

Situation at the moment:

Your primary is the LR300, you kill one player, drop your weapon, pick up his weapon, e.g the AK.
When the new round begins, or you died, u'll have the LR300.

Maybe create a new subpoint on e.g "Gun Settings" wich you can tick:

Picked up weapon as primary []

So if your primary weapon is the LR300, you grabbed the AK and you get killed, or the new round begings and you ticked this option, you'll have then the AK as primary weapon setted.

#83 User is offline   redsnappa Icon

• Account: redsnappa

Posted 28 December 2014 - 06:03 PM

Add new values for g_friendlyfire. Currently we have 0 = no friendlyfire, 1 = friendlyfire on, kick after too many TK's, 2 = friendlyfire on, no kicks. I suggest adding 3 = ricochet (damage that you would deal to a teammate is dealt to you instead), 4 = half ricochet (damage that you would deal to a teammate is dealt half to the teammate and half to you instead), kick after too many TK's, 5 = half ricochet, no kicks.

Add "g_cahreset: 0 = flags stay captured when points are awarded, 1 = flags reset to unclaimed when points are awarded." Currently g_cahreset = 1.

Add "g_cahbonus: Additional points awarded to a team that holds all territories when points are awarded." Currently g_cahbonus = 0.

Add "g_flagreturn: 0 = if a flag is dropped, it will never be returned to base automatically unless it is in a nodrop brush, 1 = if a flag is dropped, it will be returned at base automatically after g_flagreturntime." Currently g_flagreturn = 1.

Add "g_maxflags: Maximum number of flags a player can carry at once." Currently g_maxflags is unlimited.

Add "g_flagmulticap: 0 = capturing multiple flags at once gains one point total, 1 = capturing multiple flags at once gains one point for each flag." Currently g_flagmulticap = 0.

Add "g_hotpotatomulti: 0 = when a flag of each team is taken, they will explode after g_hotpotato value, 1 = when all flags of one team are taken, they will explode after g_hotpotato value." Currently g_hotpotatomulti = 0.

Add "g_flagpoleweapon: 0 = the flag pole is not a weapon, 1 = players cannot use two-handed weapons while carrying a flag and the flag pole is a melee weapon, 2 = like 1, but players who have two flags cannot use other weapons and both flag poles are melee weapons." Currently g_flagpoleweapon = 0.

Make g_stamina and g_walljumps work in every gametype.

This post has been edited by redsnappa: 28 December 2014 - 06:06 PM

#84 User is offline   Txc Icon

• Account: txc
  • Main tag: [Sk&Bh]

Posted 28 December 2014 - 06:50 PM

Urban Terror HD suggestion : aim pushing (or at least I called it that way) , either way it is a reminder ;) .

#85 User is offline   Fredrik Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: fredrik

Posted 28 December 2014 - 08:55 PM

http://www.urbanterr...wersliding-009/

This bug is still in the game. This is the third December it has been brought up x3.

In 4.1 the fall height needed to do a short powerslide was very low http://i.imgur.com/M2xhLyj.jpg

This is what I believe was one of the key elements to the smooth movement and "flow" that 4.1 had. Not to say that the game doesn't feel smooth now (it does), but it really is something missing when compared to how it was.

Moving around is more difficult now but in a bad way. This bug takes away from the freedom of movement, meaning we can do less. It lowers the skill ceiling.

View PostBladeKiller, on 17 January 2013 - 10:37 PM, said:

Thanks for the detailed bug reports on this. We are keeping track and working on getting it the same as it was in 4.1.1.

Maybe it was forgotten. n_n

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#86 User is offline   Mookiii Icon

• Account: mookiii
  • Main tag: wG*

Posted 05 January 2015 - 09:52 PM

Hi All,
I do not know if this idea has been suggested previously from someone..:blink:

But i think it would be a good idea for a Vote like "Shuffle Players" to shuffle all Players in booth Teams if there is really an unbalance..
Or something like that

And sorry for my English :rolleyes:

#87 User is offline   Biddle Icon

• Account: biddle
  • Main tag: fr.

Posted 06 January 2015 - 11:06 AM

You can already do that, ask the server admin of the server you play on to authorize such a vote.
You can find out which value to use for g_allowVote on this page.

#88 User is offline   beautifulNihilist Icon

•   verified user   

Posted 08 January 2015 - 06:58 AM

It's weird to me that you list the UMP as the best secondary. It's accurate and has no recoil, but it's really on par with the MP5, not better as far as I can tell.
A lasered MP5 can beat the primaries at it's small perfect-range window, and with the fastest firing rate turns corners on weak enemies better than any single weapon. And reloads fastest. Up close, the MP5 (lasered) is almost as good as primaries.
The UMP can auto-snipe easier than the primaries, but a disciplined tap fired primary beats it. It can go SPAM, which is great for cloud-shooting at an already weakened enemy, but is not really accurate enough to rely on all day.
I think they're pretty equal.
The SPAS is garbage.
[edit:]Oh yeah, the MAC10's no good either.

IMPORTANT:
The delay added to the firing mode to fix the SPAM/switch/SPAM/switch/SPAM exploit was important, but I think it's implemented wrong:
Right now, there's a delay added right after changing firing modes before actions/firing are possible. This makes switching to SPAM and firing quickly impossible, lowering the UMP's abilities greatly.
If we instead added a delay to action/fire/switchmodes AFTER SPAM FIRE (the same length as in between SPAM clicks) we will kill the exploit but still allow the UMP to quickly go from auto to SPAM for a quick shot.
It would also 'feel' more like you're dealing with the kick of the SPAM shot rather than holding your breath after switching firing modes for some reason.
I stopped using the UMP once I could not quickly go SPAM for that one shotgun-style burst in an instant.

This post has been edited by beautifulNihilist: 08 January 2015 - 07:12 AM

#89 User is offline   bullern96 Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: bullern96
  • Main tag: Vs*

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:47 AM

View PostBiddle, on 06 January 2015 - 11:06 AM, said:

You can already do that, ask the server admin of the server you play on to authorize such a vote.
You can find out which value to use for g_allowVote on this page.

One can not already do that, as long as you need to ask an admin. The admins are not always around. I think he meant that default players should have the opportunity for such a vote without an admin to be around.
UrT is love UrT is life!

#90 User is offline   Biddle Icon

• Account: biddle
  • Main tag: fr.

Posted 08 January 2015 - 12:41 PM

View Postbullern96, on 08 January 2015 - 08:47 AM, said:

One can not already do that, as long as you need to ask an admin. The admins are not always around. I think he meant that default players should have the opportunity for such a vote without an admin to be around.

Server settings and how much players can change them by callvote will always be defined according to the server admin's preferences.

However, I think you might have missunderstood the use of the g_allowVote CVAR, if the admins allow once to shuffleteams, players will then have the possibility to do so any time they want, even when no admin is around. It's the same thing as being allowed to vote for the nextmap, cycle a map or kick a player.

• (17 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942